Hi newbie here so any help advice much appreciated,

Bought the box last week from WOS with Vix pre-installed.

The problem I have is that when changing channels from say Nick jnr to SS1HD I often get a tune failed message, I rectify this by going into Autobouquets and running a scan (takes about a minute) and then SS1HD will appear, the problem then is if I went to say Comedy central I would get the tune failed message again and then I repeat the autobouquets scan to get the channel up. This does not happen on all channels for example going from Nick to SS1HD will show tune failed but if I scoll to SS3HD that will be playing ok.

On setting up the box I ran the auto scan for both recievers and have them set up as advised on other posts on the tune failed issue. I have set the crossepg up and set the UKTV area to central HD. I dont know how much I can say about CCcam without breaking rules but all that is set up in Softcam manager and autostart selected.

To try and solve the problem I have reflashed VIX
I have made sure the connectors are in properly and even swapped them around.
I have tested the connection on my SKYbox M3 and all channels work perfectly and no issue changing channels.

Having looked ito this on other threads / sites people are suggesting it maybe a tuner issue not locking onto all the channels hence the manual scan each time because all of the channels are definately there. Othere have suggested a problem with the Sat exe or something like that.

Sorry for the lengthy post just trying to get as much info in there I really hope it can be solved as the box is great when working with full EPG and very easy to use, my kids and wife definately dont want to go back to the M3 box with no EPG so any help advice will be much appreciated.

Andy