Hi guys.
as you know form some time back i buy 3 TM boxes , the Single, 2T and the TwinOE

I have had this now for few weeks and im not very very happy with the recordings.

Everytime i add an recording from EPG / Timer then say almost all the recordings are emty for some strange reason.
Some times 3 out of 4 timers are not working. Last evening i added 5 Timers via the EPG, i come back today to see the Recordings and just found out that all Timers have not been recorded.
Only one out of five have 5 min of picture then the rest of the recorfd is bad.

This have been tested with Vix 600 build image. tested with softcams like CCcam, Mgcamd and OScam

when i then make recordings via the RED button everything is fine, so this problem happends only when recordings are added via the Timer.
this is a realy big problem as we cannot make recordings say 3 days ahead.

Another thing i have noticed is that when recordings are made via Timers , the channesl freezes very often , say i make a recording on SKY SPORT 1 HD then i watch say BBC HD while i watch BBC HD i have frequent freezing every few seconds on the channels im looking.

this problems are on all 3 moldes, Single , 2T and the TwinOE, and this problems are not only related to ViX image, as i have tested 4D, OPENAAF, SIF TEAM JACKAL image, and offcourse the ViX image that is my favorite image. and this problems im discribing are on all images. This makes me belive that this problems must be related to the box or the code

If you wonder what setup i have in my dish then i have the following
Under Tuner configuration i have ADVANCED , then i have a setup with 10 lnbs with a 10 way switchs. this same setup works perfect with Xtrend and Unibox, so it is not a setup problem

I am making this post in hope that some one from TM will read it and perhaps some one here has some way to resolve this problem and help out.

cheers

bobi