Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Multiboot usb cfe VU+

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    loulou2000

Multiboot usb cfe VU+

hello, this is my first utility in the multiboot-v14-boot-cfe, to "find this utility you will need is a USB key creates 10 rance rance is among the 10 fat16, the fat16 pearance should be made on the first parition, others will not be formatted with the ext3 scrypt be integrated or used in my scrypt pearance but it is compatible for the 1016 usb cylinder, or should we put the image, and although once formatted the USB key will normally install all alone it will suffice to put an image / media / hdd / image, has noted that for the image you must download and unzip usb image on the PC and take only the file root_cfe_auto.jffs2 and transferring her to / media / hdd / image by ftp to install the packet must be like her

Code:
    cd /
    tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v14-cfe.tar.gz
    sleep 10
    /usr/script/installation-formatage-paritionnement-1016-standard.sh
    killall -9 enigma2

warning, must be the USB key is mounted on fat pearance / media/sdb1 if it is not the case must Cre directory manually and installed manually, but it depends on the image, I recommend putting off the image in flach, multiboot kernel will only be found in the fat pearance, so the image will have all their independence, except that in this version I have recompiled the kernel for a plaice for what is the least possible conflict, j hope that in the next release that the team intégreont the usb drivers in the kernel, as it there will be no need to tinker, I would direct their core if it starts to-day

careful when you put an image in multiboot, verified that the image is complete, otherwise the demo will remain on the console boot, and must be removed manually or reboot approx parition flach manually with a null modem cable

Code:
    readme

addition of image management persian, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb10 location
    addition of image management vix, the kernel and the image off, it is sdb11 location
    Correction of pearance usb, fat16 and now is recognized at boot, thanks to the modification of the identifier 83 has 6 linux fat16.
    normally the script works with any pearance usb key cylinder 1016
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sicilian; 07-09-10 at 06:36. Reason: added attachment and moved to correct section.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loulou2000 For This Useful Post:

baggio123 (07-09-10),BuKandar83 (08-09-10),lubrano (13-09-10),roby80 (16-10-12)