Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oneforall's Vu Nuggets #02: Better and Smarter Graphical Multi-EPG

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Not sure to be honest.

I removed the original and re-booted, so that I didn't have any Grpahical EPG installed.
    Then installed your Mod again.

Then Re-Booted,
    I now have the yor version installed, but I don't get the ZAP or the PICONS SHowing either?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edision OS Mega
    TUNER A: - Stab HH-90Motor, Inverto Black LNB, Cheapo Lidl 80cm Supermarket Dish, 15W to 42E
    TUNER B: - (Nothing Connected) Will be used a 2nd Cable from Motor
    TUNER C: - Fixed 28.2E (on Sky Q Hybrid LNB)
    Sky Q and 2 Mini's

Lots of Old Dead Equipment...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Well after wiping all from my box and re-sflahing again.
    It all seems to work ok.
    SO must have had something wrong in there somewhere!

Thanks!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edision OS Mega
    TUNER A: - Stab HH-90Motor, Inverto Black LNB, Cheapo Lidl 80cm Supermarket Dish, 15W to 42E
    TUNER B: - (Nothing Connected) Will be used a 2nd Cable from Motor
    TUNER C: - Fixed 28.2E (on Sky Q Hybrid LNB)
    Sky Q and 2 Mini's

Lots of Old Dead Equipment...

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    glad you got it sorted
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

DrProzac (30-08-10)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all,

I can't get anything other than the original (v1) to run, all others crash. I'm using OpenPLi 2010-08-29-master. Here is the tail of the crash log afetr installing andyblac-mod-r3

<ServiceReference.ServiceReference; >], <function zapToService at 0x103fcb30>, <function changeBouquetCB at 0x104ac230>, 'Home'), {}): <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 225, in create
    return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/GraphMultiEPG/GraphMultiEpg.py", line 565, in __init__
    oktozap = config.misc.graph_mepg.oktozap.value
    File "/dreambox/oe.openpli/build-vuduo/tmp/work/enigma2-openpli+git7415+716bef7c11e21da35924da2accdba9404b 4d09e6-r21/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1571, in __getattr__
    KeyError: 'oktozap'
    [Quickbutton] fallback to default translation for Error!
    Error Text: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/dreambox/oe.openpli/build-vuduo/tmp/work/enigma2-openpli+git7415+716bef7c11e21da35924da2accdba9404b 4d09e6-r21/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Quickbutton/plugin.py", line 104, in red
    startPlugin(self, str(config.plugins.Quickbutton.red_b.value))
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Quickbutton/plugin.py", line 160, in startPlugin
    self.session.open(MessageBox,msgText, MessageBox.TYPE_INFO)
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 294, in open
    raise RuntimeError("modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!")
    RuntimeError: modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x2e960058>>,('QuickbuttonActions', 'red_b')) failed)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
    ]]>
    </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>

</opendreambox>

Any ideas what's going on?

Title
    Thanks
    All solved now. I upgraded to OpenPLi-unstable-vuduo-20100901_usb, & all is OK.

Title
    Thanks
    I'm using CrossEpg with andyblac-mod-r3 and have just installed an AVLABS DVB-T tuner. When I zap to a terrestrial channel, I can see now/next info in the info bar, but nothing in the EPG. Is there any way to get EPG for these channels into the main guide?
    Last edited by jgm; 28-10-10 at 14:24.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm View Post
    I'm using CrossEpg with andyblac-mod-r3 and have just installed an AVLABS DVB-T tuner. When I zap to a terrestrial channel, I can see now/next info in the info bar, but nothing in the EPG. Is there any way to get EPG for these channels into the main guide?
    crossepg does not work with DVB-T as far i know
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345