Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted !

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Gutted !

Hi All

New to this site so be gentle
    Ordered mine 5th march from *********
    update on delivery of stock later part of next week ;D
    Hope i get it before easter break ???
    im useing a ufs910 at the mo with E2 F1 usb

Title
    Thanks

Hi hummer66 and welcome
    I hope yours shows up on time
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/atta...achmentid=1511

Title
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by micscave
    How do all
    I'm waiting for one of these to come from Wizard, been on order for a week or so now but no update as to when stock will arrive. I can't wait though as everything I have read as so postive about this receiver. I've never used a linux box before so I guess I'm in for a lot of head scratching and pulling my hair out capers.

From your pics Sic, I see that there is a SATA cable included in the box, is that right ? Also is there an HDMI cable in there too ?

Thanks for a great forum

micscave
    @micscave dont do what I did and install the HDD and think the SATA power cable is missing. The sly devils sometimes fold it underneath the mainboard so it will be there if u dont see it straight away!

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

@supathug - Haha...i didnt fall for that one.
    Setup: Vu+ Duo, Orbital 90cm Dish, Technomate TM2600 Motor, Inverto twin LNB

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supathug
    Quote Originally Posted by micscave
    How do all
    I'm waiting for one of these to come from Wizard, been on order for a week or so now but no update as to when stock will arrive. I can't wait though as everything I have read as so postive about this receiver. I've never used a linux box before so I guess I'm in for a lot of head scratching and pulling my hair out capers.

From your pics Sic, I see that there is a SATA cable included in the box, is that right ? Also is there an HDMI cable in there too ?

Thanks for a great forum

micscave
    @micscave dont do what I did and install the HDD and think the SATA power cable is missing. The sly devils sometimes fold it underneath the mainboard so it will be there if u dont see it straight away!
    Cheers for that, I'll bear it in mind when I come to fit the 1.5 TB Samsung drive I bought for my new toy.

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks

Just had a very small batch arrive in for those that have pre-orders (sorry not everyones yet so please don't ask, if we've not been in touch afraid your isn't one of them just yet)... But just a couple of interesting things to note, the remote now comes in black to match the receiver (as you may remember from the original pictures) and the hard disk mounting bracket is now built into the receiver rather than as a seperate item... More news on the outstanding pre-orders as soon as we have news ourselves

Title
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *********
    Just had a very small batch arrive in for those that have pre-orders (sorry not everyones yet so please don't ask, if we've not been in touch afraid your isn't one of them just yet).

the remote now comes in black to match the receiver
    FANTASTIC!
    the hard disk mounting bracket is now built into the receiver rather than as a seperate item
    BOOOO!!!

Title
    Thanks

Just had a very small batch arrive in for those that have pre-orders (sorry not everyones yet so please don't ask, if we've not been in touch afraid your isn't one of them just yet)
    Checked "my account" for the nine trillionth time.
    "Yet a further update on stock arrival of the VU+ DUO... Good news this time, we are now expecting stock despatch to us late this coming week!
    With this in mind we have now taken the decision of releasing payment from your credit/debit card, this will be done during the course of today (Saturday 27th March)."

I've been keeping really queit incase I jinx everything but I'm hoping this means what I think it means, if you know what I mean
    Rules can be found HERE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts

Bah! I want a black remote now!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian
    Bah! I want a black remote now!
    No comment at this time
    Rules can be found HERE

Title
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Just had a very small batch arrive in for those that have pre-orders (sorry not everyones yet so please don't ask, if we've not been in touch afraid your isn't one of them just yet)
    Checked "my account" for the nine trillionth time.
    "Yet a further update on stock arrival of the VU+ DUO... Good news this time, we are now expecting stock despatch to us late this coming week!
    With this in mind we have now taken the decision of releasing payment from your credit/debit card, this will be done during the course of today (Saturday 27th March)."

I've been keeping really queit incase I jinx everything but I'm hoping this means what I think it means, if you know what I mean
    May I ask your order number so I might guesstimate how far down the queue I might be?

Title
    Thanks

Order #430 Order Date: Thursday 04 March, 2010
    Rules can be found HERE

Title
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Order #430 Order Date: Thursday 04 March, 2010
    Order #472 (Pre-Order)
    Order Date: Friday 19 March, 2010

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

Doh!..... I want a black remote. All my remote controls are black apart from this one.

Any chance of a swap
    Setup: Vu+ Duo, Orbital 90cm Dish, Technomate TM2600 Motor, Inverto twin LNB

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks

Anyone who's on the pre-order list and ordered before 11/03/10 should be getting one from the next batch that's due to be sent out to us this week, in all likelihood it's going to be next week before you receive them though because of the double Bank Holiday this coming weekend, anyone who's order on or after the 11/03/10 will be down for the late April batch.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast