Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.1 - 24/03/2011

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dilly1066 View Post
    hiya, first like to say thank you to everyone involved in the vix images i think they are the best images for the vu duo,
    i updated from 2.0 to 2.1 a couple of hours ago and thought id try messing with the web interface, so i enabled the hhtps and my box green screened, now its stuck in a reboot of loading the box but going to green screen straight away then rebooting again, il attach my crash logs
    Looks like you've told it to use port 8001, and it thinks it's already running on that port:

Code:
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface/plugin.py", line 390, in sessionstart
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface/plugin.py", line 448, in networkstart
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface/plugin.py", line 182, in startWebserver
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebInterface/plugin.py", line 264, in startServerInstance
      File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/internet/posixbase.py", line 355, in listenTCP
      File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py", line 855, in startListening
    CannotListenError: Couldn't listen on 0.0.0.0:8001: [Errno 125] Address already in use.
    Try telnetting in to the box and doing a reboot command (or shutdown -r now), and wait for it to boot up. That might kick it in to action... If not, ftp in, and edit the file /etc/settings, and see if there's anything in there about WebInterface port...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

dilly1066 (26-03-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post
    A real busy night..

all my boxes now upgraded to Vix 2.1 and everything went sweet..

thanks to everyone in the Vix team for all your hard work.. It really is so much appreicated.. Without you guys.. We would be left with some crappy images..

Hip Hip .. :: Hu-Ray
    Has your problem regarding that one box and not being able to download the epg been resolve with this image (or even before this image? )
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (27-03-11)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    as sic says, with every new build there are so many changes new additions etc you have to flash from new otherwise there will be massive headaches with the box.
    I hope you are all aware of the fact that using "Autobackup" (with "Autoinstall" set to enabled) will give you back all the settings and presently installed plugins after a flash? So you are back in business in no-time!

Quote Originally Posted by cozmo View Post
    looks like us component users are doomed i have no hdmi on my tv so your vix image from 2.0 up is a no go at all was hoping that there would be a change in the new 2.1 seem to be a problem that no one has an answer for the question has been asked a number of time now by me and other users in this thread and the vix 2.0 threat with know real answers at all would at least be nice for some one in the know to let us know whether you can do out about it or not save us hoping for something that might never happen
    Did you also set "Scart" to "Component" (needed, because the wiring is interconnected)?
    Last edited by Rob van der Does; 25-03-11 at 10:59.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (25-03-11),t.ph (25-03-11),wurtel (26-03-11)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VUplus NL View Post
    I hope you are all aware of the fact that using "Autobackup" (with "Autoinstall" set to enabled) will give you back all the settings and presently installed plugins after a flash? So you are back in business in no-time!

Did you also set "Scart" to "Component" (needed, because the wiring is interconnected)?
    I'm going to have a play with component later to test settings.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Nice! I'll try it this weekend.

Only one small nitpick: "virtuoso" has only one "s" ...

G

Title
    Thanks
    Great image. Works spot on so far!

Thanks guys.
    (Just a small thing: the old website address is shown on the splash/boot screens)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Good Work. Not one green screen so far. Im one happy bunny
    1M Motorised Dish , Vu+ Duo (2TB HDD) , 70" 4K Sony Bravia TV , 7.1 Soround Sound , 8TB NAS , 200mb Internet

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tw4T View Post
    Im one happy bunny
    i wouldnt go saying that out loud round here, tis well known that pheonix shoots them wee bunnies on sight lol.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    Please remember we do this as a hobby, we dont get paid to give VU+ users images. We know there is this bug with component and we don't know the cause, that's why there's no answers posted regards this issue. However I will hook mine up to component over the weekend and try figure out what's going on.

What you can do is, if you want to try and help us is flash the latest build of openpli and tell us if the problem exists there too.
    sorry was at work have tried latest openpli image and still pink like before when vix 2.0 was release and i tried openpil then so looks like its in openpli's base ""nightmare""!!

thanks

Cozmo

p.s i was not complaining just that no one was saying alot about it even if they had said we are looking into it or we cannot find the problem would have been find

and thanks for all your great work just wish i could use it

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi guys

Great work once again all seems to be running smooth just heads up when you install the new image make sure you also do software update and just a small thing to sort out ...... on the boot screen it dont mention the version V2.1 just thought you like to know

regards
    satmanbasil

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Anyone having issues using compnent output please see this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...mponent-output
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

bassethound (25-03-11)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks guys for another great image, the autotimer on current epg thing is great!

I see you have an Avermedia Volar Black HD plugin available for the A850 stick - I've tried but cannot get it to work, it briefly appeared as Tuner c but after a reboot it disappeared.

these are the steps I took:
    Flash new image
    Software update
    *reboot*
    ccam.cfg transferred
    bouquets transferred
    *reboot*
    setup ccam
    *reboot*
    download correct dvb plugin
    *reboot*
    plugin actual dtt usb stick
    *reboot*
    look for it in service settings
    No recognition of stick

I also tried as above without transferring ccam etc and tried with stick plugged in before downloading driver.

Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    please nfi version.... Thanks...

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by underzone View Post
    Great image. Works spot on

Yes great image, but not working spot on. Time-shift won't rewind or forward from one certain speed to another. I'm sure their will be a patch for this soon.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Uploaded vix 2.1 this evening.

Was recording 1 DTT on Nova-t and 2 Sat channels when I noticed the spinning VIX.
    I didnt see a green screen (might have missed it) but there was a crash log.
    D
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast