More of an annoyance than a serious problem, I have 3 SF8008 4K twin's which have been setup individually but all have the exact same trait

OpenVix6.4.011
Willobuild
slyk-onyx-1080

I have removed Autobouquetmaker system plugin from all boxes (I create my own bouquets and restore them with WilloBouquetManager) and have BBC1 setup as start service including standby, though it was just the same without a startup service selected.

Every night after watching the boxes they are put into normal standby, every morning they have put themselves into deep standby but in a kind of limbo mode,
pressing the power button on the remote wakes the boxes and they go through the normal waking process finishing with the front display showing 101 (BBC1) before displaying the time,
but there is no display I either get a Blue screen or Openvix splash screen until I change channel?

I have no timers running have disabled the Software update background check and I have tried disabling OpenTV EPG Downloader and EPG Importer, there are no crash logs only debug logs
Would appreciate any ideas why my box does this every night?