Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Xtrend 8500 satlist

Title
    Thanks

Xtrend 8500 satlist

Hi everybody, it might be a stupid question, but i cannot find a sat list anywhere in my xtrend 8500. I use open vix. I know that there is a satlist.xml, I've download it, but in the filebrowser there is no download or save in memory button.. It's on a usb, when i open the file browser i can see the usb, but i cannot move the file into etc/enigma and save, what am i doing wrong? The current satlist is fro OE alliance, but some Ku satellites are missing and anyway i cannot see the whole actual list anywhere. I can set up the tuners and choose a satellite wich appear, but i cannot see all sats at once.
    thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You can use the xml update plugin to fetch latest satellites.xml file.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

tanis (04-02-24)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You can use the xml update plugin to fetch latest satellites.xml file.
    thanks Abu, i know and i allready do. Unfortunately, it does not solve my problem. It's not possible to see the list anywhere, that's what i do not understand.. There is no whole list to see wich sats are there... and if there is no list to se i cannot modify it, as i explained in my post. And i cannot transfer the hlm by usb to the file browser

Title
    Thanks
    sorry, the xml file by usb

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Do you have a satellites.xml file in /etc/enigma2? This is the user file which overrides the system one in /etc/tuxbox