Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Telesystem Tivusat receiver missing channels on scan

Title
    Thanks

Telesystem Tivusat receiver missing channels on scan

I have scanned a couple of Telesystem Tvusat receiver models (9011 and 9015) and with both receivers the first lcn channel picked up is number 7 - La7
    In other words rai1 1,2,3, rete4, Canale5, Italia1 are all missing and there are proably more within the list as well missing.
    I have done factory reset as well but same problem exists.

Both boxes have uo-to-date software and the satellite signal is fine because ive scanned on a E2 box and all channels appear and clear. And to make sure im not losing my marbles i took them to another house and same issue again so im puzzled.

Bot boxes purchased from W.O.S.

Any thoughts welcome. Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Tivusat changed their cards and encryption about a year ago. Some channels do not work on old cards. It was about a year ago. I think the new cards are not yet supported by any unofficial boxes. I don't have any more details.
    Last edited by BrianG61UK; 06-01-24 at 03:51.
    Zgemma H7S, Fixed 28.2°E dish, Freeview (Hannington). ABM Providers: [Sky UK; Thames Valley SD Custom; HD swap], [Freeview (UK); Berks and North Hants]

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianG61UK View Post
    Tivusat changed their cards and encryption about a year ago. Some channels do not work on old cards. It was about a year ago. I think the new cards are not yet supported by any unofficial boxes. I don't have any more details.
    Thanks but these are official boxes I'm referring to that are missing the channels

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,957 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Have the sd channels now been switched off?
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Have the sd channels now been switched off?
    Good question. i am not sure, possibly, but these are HD boxes. Ive checked 101 onwards and they are not there either.
    Im wondering if its a Telesystem s/w problem?