Hi I have just started using a VU+ uno 4K with satellite pointing to Astra 2 28 and just started using IPTV. I organised the IPTV channels into bouquets using Jedi plugin. My problem is that when I press record button whilst watching IPTV channel after about 10 to 20 seconds enigma2 crashes and restarts enigma2 it keeps on doing this in a loop until you manage to switch to an non IPTV channel which is difficult as when enigma restarts it tries to continue the recording and stays tuned to the same channel. I know that the reason for this is that you can not record a channel and watch it at the same time as you need to have an IPTV subscription with 2 or more connections. What I would want to happen is that the software gives a warning about this and prompts you to do something else such as.
Option 1 switch to a pre determined satellite channel.
Option 2 switch to second IPTV subscription channel
Option 3 switch to the movie player to watch the recording.
Option 4 asks you to stop the recording.

There are probably solutions available to prevent this and an option that I thought would work is to have 2 IPTV subscriptions but the system is not able to automatically switch to the second subscription. Any suggestions to make this setup work more reliably would be welcome. I am using the latest Openvix image 6.4.004