Please bare with me this is very difficult to explain, I have 2 OpenViX images, both are the latest 6.0.004 for my VU Ultimo4K.

The 6.0.004 image I was using had some junk left over items in the setting file when trying various plugins, so I thought during the holiday, I'd install a nice clean 6.0.004 and set it up from scratch.

Everything is working perfectly apart from EPGRefresh on the new clean install. I uploaded my channel list with dreamboxEDIT without the settings file, so the channels/bouquet are identical. I only use the free channels on 28.2E (Freesat plus a few FTA Sky channels).

I have set up EPGRefresh identically too, but on the clean install, it is not populating all the channels when I do a manual scan, it is missing random channels (lots of them). There are also chunks of missing information when scrolling forward in the EPG. If I restore the previous older image and do a manual scan with EPGRefresh it finds all the channels correctly everytime and the EPG is fully populated.

I can't get my head around this. I've tried extending the time it does the scan to but it doesn't make any difference. I've deleted the EPG Cache before a scan (it is set to do this anyway). On the older image the time is set to 280 and works fine, so I would have assumed the same settings in my clean install should work the same.

I only use EPGRefresh, all other methods are disabled, so it isn't getting over written by another plugin (as far as I can tell).

I've added some screenshots and maybe somebody may know what is going on.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg