Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help as things appear to be spiralling downwards.

I don't need to access the 8500 via the LAN often, but a few weeks I did, only find out that I couldn't.

After a few flashes (now on openvix-5.4.006.release-et8500_usb), when doing a Network Test I still get an "Unconfirmed" IP Address and Nameserver reported.

Going to the Network Utilities, and selecting "AFP", for example, I get "Your Xtrend 8500 has no network access, please check your network settings and make sure you have a network cable connected and try again.". If I swap the network cables between the XTrend and the NowTV box, the NowTV box still works, which rules that out.

I need to get the Network sorted, so if anyone has any tips then I'd be extremely grateful, but if that proves to be a longer-than-desired-solution, then the immediate problem is that the date is being reported incorrectly, which means that timers won't fire. Anyone got any ideas as to how am I able to change the date/time that doesn't require internet access to an NTP server?

Cheers, Darren