H'i Folks,
As I'm new to w.o.s.com I would just like to say hello to every body before I bore you with my problem.
My issue is I've lost my Mac address, along with my IP address, port, ID, and password. The problem arose when I tried to download an Oscam server after converting the clines that were provided to me from a paid for server. I tried to do this via a usb stick, which I've done numerous times with CCcams before. However I haven't done this for a good few years now, and I think I might have pressed the wrong choice in the usb menu. because now I have nothing in my network settings only zero's for everything, including my Mac address. There is nothing highlighted now only Auto and Apply. So when I press on Auto, or manual, it states "invalid Mac address". I also had another CCcam server which was working fine, but that's stopped working as well, probably because of no Mac address. I have my Mac address wrote down but I don't know where, or how to re-install it. Any help on this issue would be most appreciated as its been down now for about a week, and I really miss it. Thanks a lot.
davexxx.