Hi guys can anyone help

i have been using the vix images for quite some time on my vu solo2

Until recently i have been using my IPTV via Kodi 17.6 through the Kodi launcher.

i was using my kodi as normal and then i tried to use an option via an IPTV addon and the addon locked up. upon rebooting the box and restarting kodi my IPTV would not work (no live TV), i then went to check my setting withing the PVR Client (simple IPTV) but discovered that the option for PVR clients in my addons had totally gone which means i could not check my details.

i since tried to reflash my box and install the latest vix image 5.1.022 and upon reboot before installing my custom build, i went to my addons and realised again there was no option in my addons for PVR clients which makes me think there are no PVR addons being installed. i jave tried searvhin and dowloading but cannot find any addons for PVR clients.

i have managed to install PVR simple IPTV client manually but it still never worked.

i have further discovered that audio decoders have not been installed or a couple of other addons in the my addons menu.

can anyone check if there is something wrong with the kodi launcher addon when you download from plugins menu.

it just seems the install is not completing properly.

if anyone can help it would be appreciated as i have used vix images up to now with no issues.

kind regards
The NiNja