Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Poll Results: What VU+ Image do you use

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dream Elite

135 48.74%
  • VTI

55 19.86%
  • Open PLI

74 26.71%
  • Gigant

2 0.72%
  • AAF

0 0%
  • HDFreaks

0 0%
  • Other, i will post my reasons why.

1 0.36%
  • VIX

10 3.61%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What image do you use?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    like the cool feature of when you delete a movie it goes to trashcan rather than straight delete.
    This is the Suomipoeka plugin IMHO should be standard on all Enigma2 images - just way better than the normal movie list. As well as the trashcan function you can mark multiple items for deletion, see what files have been played/not played etc.
    Last edited by Sicilian; 29-06-10 at 12:02. Reason: no links to other forums, sorry.

Title
    Thanks
    I use dream elite

Title
    Thanks
    Voted, i use Dream elite as i used that on my 800hd and found it very nice to work with.
    Only downside if anyone else had this issue on both boxes was if i downloaded certain skins i.e for the 800hd or the vu duo, some work, but then one would cause my box to crash and continue of crashing resulting in me having to reflash box, why is this or should this be in another thread.
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    I ma new to this and after so many attempts got DE working but I dont like it that there is no plugin to have the miniTV showing current channel at the top right corner whilst scrolling for another channel. This feature works very well on DM800 which uses Nabilosat image which is almost similar to DE. Why is this feature not working with DE image?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hot View Post
    I ma new to this and after so many attempts got DE working but I dont like it that there is no plugin to have the miniTV showing current channel at the top right corner whilst scrolling for another channel. This feature works very well on DM800 which uses Nabilosat image which is almost similar to DE. Why is this feature not working with DE image?
    It does works, but please start a new thread with your questions, this thread is to vote on images, not for questions on features. Thank you
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Only had the box a fortnight, Put DE on it out of the box. Tried VTI then PLI, appearances matter, the skins with each image can change perceptions. VTI I think it was seemed to download channels faster. PLI I think it was, ( should have taken pics) looked a bit wishy washy. DE is VERY SMART functional and once you know your way around it, does everthing you want it to, it certainly has my vote. No I haven't tried HDF Gigant or AAF. Some screenshots and perceptions please/
    dmgp

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dmgp For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (04-07-10)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi ..i have voted Pli ... but i have only just received the box ... so just getting to grips with it .. but the Pli image does look good and have some nice features
    Sloth

Title
    Thanks
    I am use images vti team ver. 0.5 - 1.3 & pli team (sometimes). Images AAF /DE/HDF/Power of Dream only for acquaintance. The most balanced images in my opinion are images from command VTI Team.

Title
    Thanks
    currently i use dream elite and it seems super, i still didnt try any other images

Title
    V.I.P
    if i tell where i live am afraid ill have to kill you
    Thanks
    dream elite for me with ghost skin

Title
    Thanks
    New user. I've tried Open PLI, Dream Elite & VTI and for a beginner, definitely Open PLI is best for me for now. Seems quicker (downloads etc.), easier to use, I like the ability to browse the STB direct from computer by default.
    Regards, Pathfinder

VU+ Duo; Eaglebox HD Mini; Ferguson Ariva 102 mini

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    having used DE and pli i believe that pli is easier and better to use but hdd mounting problem means i will now have to go back to DE

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satsatsat View Post
    having used DE and pli i believe that pli is easier and better to use but hdd mounting problem means i will now have to go back to DE
    Post the issue your having in a thread. You might be able to resolve it.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Well i've got my Duo now and flashed it with the Dream Elite Image and it's pretty much perfect for what i want.
    I haven't tried the other images yet but i will do and let you know what i think.
    I used the Pli jade on my Dm 500 and it was ok but the Duo is a different Kettle of fish altogether
    so comparing them from box to box wouldn't be fair.
    Last edited by charliesen; 02-08-10 at 23:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to charliesen For This Useful Post:

Tyler (30-08-10)

Title
    Thanks
    using pli image as seems to have more included than the dream elite,.....new user

regards jrbmw

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast