Hi All,

I have just moved from using the AutoBouquet28.2 plugin to now the AutoBouquetMaker for Sky FTA channels...all is going great but now I want to customise my channel list and just wanted some clarification and advice to make sure I am thinking about this correctly.

I have 2 objectives and these are
1) Reorder the channels in the Entertainment Section so that they are listed in a logical order e.g. all '+1' channels are together and Dave is moved up the channel order.
2) There are some News channels in other bouquets so was planning on changing these so they sit under the correct section.

So my first thought was to use a Custom LCN file to move the channels around [lots of channel moves] but then when I came to look at the News section the section numbers are not big enough for the amount of channels so I was going to change the Provider XML file to extend the numbering range but I read somewhere that changing the Provider file is not a good idea......

Am I best starting a Favourites XML file to cover the channel moves and the custom sections and section numbers just for the channels I want? If I go down the Favourites route do I need to change any AutoBouquestMaker configuration settings?

Any advice/help you can offer would be great.

Jason

Box: ET8000
Image: 5.1.002
Sat feed: 28.2E