Afternoon All

I have been following the VU+4K Ultimo receiver thread with a great deal of interest as I would like to try and take advantage of all that this new receive has to offer.

I have a new 4k UHD TV (although I realise that there are not may UHD channels at the moment) and from what I have read from other forum members this receiver has numerous configuration opportunities that “could make it for now somewhat future proof”

I am currently living and working in Germany and I do all of my viewing over satellite (one 90cm dish) with two quad lnb’s picking up Astra 19 & 28 (UK) with great reception, UK channels are much stronger in signal strength then the local German ones, software Vix 4.2.21

I confess I don’t know much if anything about the new FBC Turner options/configurations that are now on the market but I can research all of that.
Germany is currently in the process of changing its digital TV format to a new format called DVB-T2 HD - Freenet (I guess this is similar to Freeview back home) and promises uplift in picture quality compared to what is currently available

My question to the knowledgeable forum members is reference VU+4K Ultimo

a) FBC Tuner, could I still take advantage this option with my current satellite set up with existing lnbs?

b) Could I install a internal turner to pick up cable TV, ie German Cable – Unitymedia

c) Can install a new DVB-T2 HD – Freenet tuner and if yes if I purchase a cam from a local TV shop will it work as these new TV cams do not use a card, all the so called encryption is done inside of the cam.
Is all the above something I could order with my specific configuration from our sponsor?

Regards
John