Hi guys,
After some help yet again! I've been trying to add some plugins and after only having kodi installed on my system, when i tryed to install another plugin i was getting a fail saying memory full.
I have a 1tb hdd so i knew it wasnt this so assuming its the internal flash. I installed flash expander from the plugin memory and all was fine, extra plugins now downloaded, but when i came to view my recordings there all gone!

I checked my settings and the recordings path is still the same media/hdd/movie, however when i ftp the box there is no movie file anymore!
I created one on my laptop and sent it to my box via ftp, but now when i check recording and playback settings - instant recording location, it says /media/hdd/movie/ is internal flash!

I've removed the plugin flash expander hoping everything would return,but it hasnt.

I dont really know what changes i've actually made with installing flash expander or what it actually does, please could someone explain?

Do i need to reflash? i'm guessing i've done something to the hdd!

please can someone throw any light on flash expander so i can better understand what i've done?

Thanks