Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: vu+ solo 2, trying to set up cccam

Title
    Thanks

vu+ solo 2, trying to set up cccam

Hi all newbie here,

I had a sky f3 box which was finally on it's way out after a few years and changed to solo2.

Got a solo2 box from WOS last week and trying my best to get it to operate as close to my sky+ for everyone to operate. I have managed to get the box setup ok with the guides on here and got the bule skin working as well. the issue I have is getting my line to operate or get recognised. The message I have just got on screen is Could not save configfile/media/cf/CCcaminfo.blacklisted!

I have read a lot of pages on here to see if I could find a similar problem so I didn't need to post but couldn't see any. Has anyone got an idea? The first thing I thought was my provider but he replied to say it should work ok , it has worked on my f3 for over 3 yrs without any issue.

I downloaded dreambox control center to load files and put them into usr/keys then loaded my mg_cfg and my newcamd.list with my line starting CWS = etc
    I am hoping that I have done it properly but not sure, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks stuart

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I think you need to read the rules mucker
    Mutant HD2400 , 2 x DVB-S/S2, 2x DVB-T/T2/C ,OpenVix version 5.1.0028 , Simple Ten Eighty skin , and Tosh picons , remote Harmony 650, Amazon firestick