Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Wake from deep standby to standby

Title
    Thanks

Wake from deep standby to standby

When I use the remote control or wake-on-lan to wake my Duo2 from deep standby, it goes into "fully on" state, showing the last channel viewed. I would much prefer it to wake to standby instead. Is there a way to achieve this? I have looked for a setting but not found one. I have found a facility to wake to standby amongst the power timers, but I would like the remote control and/or wake-on-lan to do that.

The reason is that the HDMI and SCART outputs are connected to automatic switches. If the Duo2 starts sending a video signal while I am watching some other source, it tends to switch to the new source. I want to be able to wake the receiver to use the web interface or simply have it ready for future use without disturbing what is being watched from some other source.

I am running openvix 4.1.016.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    not directly. There is a plugin called StartupToStandby but for a second or so the Duo2 will be on before he/she/it goes to standby. With the menu button in channel list you can set one channel as start service so that the box always starts on this channel.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard