Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lost post

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

lost post

You need to let people know what you are looking to do with a new box ??
    There are a lot of stb boxes which the sponsors supply and budget then others can advice which is the best box for you.
    And make sure you read the Forum Rules
    Mutant HD2400 , 2 x DVB-S/S2, 2x DVB-T/T2/C ,OpenVix version 5.1.0028 , Simple Ten Eighty skin , and Tosh picons , remote Harmony 650, Amazon firestick

nealb71
    I have! I use a b link boxee box for most things but looking for a single room device to watch normal entertain channels on. The v5s does the job but getting dated now

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/fo...lite-Equipment! Have a look here there are many boxes for what you need . Has I said your budget then you can decide which one and then ask others about the box you have decided on
    Mutant HD2400 , 2 x DVB-S/S2, 2x DVB-T/T2/C ,OpenVix version 5.1.0028 , Simple Ten Eighty skin , and Tosh picons , remote Harmony 650, Amazon firestick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazzer For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (03-11-15)

nealb71
    have around £200 for a box. Been looking at a gigblue hd quad plus or the Vu+ . Not sure if a bit advanced for me tho as only used to the v5s

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    There is some great boxes for that money m8 ·Don't be afraid m8 you will be ok I went from a basic box to the Mutant HD2400 and believe me the difference is out of this world and to be honest I followed the tutorials on this forum and with the help of others I have learnt loads.

nealb71
    A friend of mine does the ZGEMMA star H1 boxes. What are these like as seem very similar to my V5s. Are the boxes dated now?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nealb71 View Post
    A friend of mine does the ZGEMMA star H1 boxes. What are these like as seem very similar to my V5s. Are the boxes dated now?
    You won't get any help or support on here with those shitty clone counterfeit "shitgemma" boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

nealb71
    I thought they looked cheap and too good to be true. Thank you for reply Andy. Will get a box from WOS

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    You won't get any help or support on here with those shitty clone counterfeit "shitgemma" boxes.

I have to second Andys sentiment. I set up one of those shitgemma boxes for a mate as a favour, I would have done him more service if I put a hammer through it!
    Vu solo 2, vu solo se V2, technomate tm nano 2T OE.
    97cm technomate dish fixed 28.2E octo lnb, 13E twin lnb and 19.2E twin lnb.
    Logitech harmony 350.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Busterroo For This Useful Post:

Andy_Hazza (10-11-15)

nealb71
    Quote Originally Posted by Busterroo View Post
    I have to second Andys sentiment. I set up one of those shitgemma boxes for a mate as a favour, I would have done him more service if I put a hammer through it!
    thats so funny. Seen the mutant make HD1500 i know Andy has the Hd2400. Have read on WOS difference. Andy are they good . Sorry for so many questions

Title
    Thanks
    thats so funny. Seen the mutant make HD1500 i know Andy has the Hd2400. Have read on WOS difference. Andy are they good . Sorry for so many questions
    What are you after in a receiver? Single feed? Twin feed? Cable or Satellite or both? Recordable? Give me some ideas n I'll point you in the right direction.

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter

nealb71
    hi Andy. I currently Have a openbox v5s which isnt recordable. I use my old sky dish to run it but as my cabling is old I get a lot of signal loss. I have cable to my house so thinking about using that instead. Not too bothered about recording but if I could use my external to make it happen wouldnt be a bad thing. Not sure what you mean by single or double feed

Title
    Thanks
    hi Andy. I currently Have a openbox v5s which isnt recordable. I use my old sky dish to run it but as my cabling is old I get a lot of signal loss. I have cable to my house so thinking about using that instead. Not too bothered about recording but if I could use my external to make it happen wouldnt be a bad thing. Not sure what you mean by single or double feed
    If you have cable in your area, thats the way to go. Single feed means 1x satellite cable from sky dish/lnb and Twin feed means 2x satellite cable from sky dish/lnb, just terminology thats all. So you could either just have a cable receiver or a combo receiver (satellite & cable). What sort of budget do you have in mind?

nealb71
    I would be willing to pay up to £200 for the right one. I have both a sky dish( non Subscription) and cable (subscription) but believe cable would be way forward as always had a better signal from it. We cancelled sky due to poor quality signal

nealb71

lost post

Is there any way that you can quickly find posts that I have posted and been replied too? I was suggested a good sat/cable box but unable to find it now. Was on WOS site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast