Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu+ Duo - Audio Descriotion problems

Title
    Thanks

Vu+ Duo - Audio Descriotion problems

Whenever i use a couple of channels, it always defaults to audio description. Its easy to correct by changing the audio setting but again the next time I go to these channels it defaults back. Any idea how I can permanently correct this?

Title
    Thanks
    No idea! This also annoys the hell out of me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    there is an option which allows you to select the preferred audio stream perhaps this helps. I think you find the configuration in the web interface.
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    there is an option which allows you to select the preferred audio stream perhaps this helps. I think you find the configuration in the web interface.
    Any idea what needs changing? I'm sure I changed something in av settings once to do with the audio descriptions but it never altered anything, it was something to do with preferred audio I think.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    there is also a setting which allows to prefer the last selected sound track. When is is activated and you changed the track then it will be used from now on. Deselect this option.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard