Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ABM chat from "Hades 19" thread.

Hami
    wanting to try a custom file as when i run abm the channels arnt in the correct boquettes . everything is all over the place

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    people with zgemma don't get help, they are clones and not supported by vix.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Could somebody please list the files I need to copy from root\etc\enigma2 (and/or other location)for ABM to get the config to a new machine please? Looking for

1. ABM settings
    2. User Bouquets
    3. Hidden sections

Basically to transfer the ABM bouquets, bouquet order and associated settings over to another machine.

For each bouquet I can see the following two files:

userbouquet.______sky_ni__sd_________tv_.tv
    userbouquet.abm.userbouquet.______sky_ni__sd______ ___tv_.separator.tv

but I am thinking I also need a config file for ABM with the bouquet order, regions selected etc., and the hidden sections.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigpark View Post
    Could somebody please list the files I need to copy from root\etc\enigma2 (and/or other location)for ABM to get the config to a new machine please? Looking for

1. ABM settings
    2. User Bouquets
    3. Hidden sections

Basically to transfer the ABM bouquets, bouquet order and associated settings over to another machine.

but I am thinking I also need a config file for ABM with the bouquet order, regions selected etc., and the hidden sections.

Thanks
    So why don't you download E-Channelizer (Downloads/tool) .... (its like DBE but supports ABM dummy entries) read in your bouquets from the 1st receiver and then write out to the 2nd receiver.
    Once you have setup the profiles (right click on profiles) its 2 minutes.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    So why don't you download E-Channelizer (Downloads/tool) .... (its like DBE but supports ABM dummy entries) read in your bouquets from the 1st receiver and then write out to the 2nd receiver.
    Once you have setup the profiles (right click on profiles) its 2 minutes.
    Thanks @twol for the suggestion, but I find it very convenient just to copy the files. I am guessing ABM probably only has a single config file somewhere, along with the user bouquet details I listed

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,956 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sigpark View Post

1. ABM settings
    2. User Bouquets
    3. Hidden sections

Thanks
    First of all your image is out of date. So update both boxes first.

Then to move the config to another box you need to grab your ABM config from /etc/enigma2/settings. Open that file and grab any line that is connected to ABM. Here is a sample.

Code:
    config.autobouquetsmaker.providers=sat_282_sky_uk:sdcustom_london:157:|sat_282_freesat:hd_freesat_110_1:157:
    config.autobouquetsmaker.addprefix=true
    config.autobouquetsmaker.showextraservices=true
    config.autobouquetsmaker.level=expert
    You need to copy those lines to the same file on the second box.

Before editing you have to send "init 4" to the box via telnet, to put E2 to sleep. And once you have edited the file and saved it back on the box you need to send "init 3" to wake it up again.

Then do an ABM scan.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234