Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 28.2E Sports bouquet order

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Enable debug logs, reboot receiver. run abm. you will find log in /home/root/logs/ FTP to receiver, zip, upload as attachment.

If you are using a hd region, your file should be called "hd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml"

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    comes up as sd as im using the london kent custom as i get better mix with the cable mix with that. i have done tried using the london kent hd and changing the lcn in that but same results

i went into system and enables logs and here is the log i just got after doing scan

Attachment 43908

Dont understand what any of it means

Title
    Thanks
    The channel numbers are different depending on whether you have an SD or HD Sky receiver.

If you look at the screenshot, it has worked as per your file (inclusive of the numbering mixup). I have enabled the service type icons. As you can see the cables ones are there. Amend your numbering and it should be as you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok so with that file in the custom folder do i then use london kent hd or london kent custom as ive tried both and cant get it to work.

Title
    Thanks
    london kent hd.

Your custom file must be called "hd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml"

Please ignore comment about numbers being wrong. My mistake.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    The channel numbers are different depending on whether you have an SD or HD Sky receiver.

If you look at the screenshot, it has worked as per your file (inclusive of the numbering mixup). I have enabled the service type icons. As you can see the cables ones are there. Amend your numbering and it should be as you want.
    Well did get it to work in the end with the London Kent HD setting but then end up with the other more problems than i was trying to fix like

1) SD channels like in your picture showing Sky sports 1 dotted around the bouquets and looked messy again plus it swapped other unavailable HD channels when it shouldn't have
    2) Channels like Sky Atlantic should be SD as not available in HD via 28.2 or Cable so i probably could have gotten round the problem by making a massive custom LCN but don't think its worth all the hassle.
    3) The sat cable mixed XML was obviously put together for the custom settings in ABM as it does not seem to like the HD settings

So after all of this Ive decided ill just put up with manually changing the "sports" bouquet after every scan

But thanks for all your help guys
    Last edited by jasper1974; 26-07-15 at 21:06.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,956 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper1974 View Post
    Ive decided ill just put up with manually changing the "sports" bouquet after every scan
    You just need to do this once and from then on it will just work on every scan.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    You just need to do this once and from then on it will just work on every scan.

understand once ive made the xml file i wouldn't have to do it again unless there was a major channel reshuffle but only just figured out the LCN xml for the sports would take me weeks to do it for every channel

Would be handy if there was a way of locking a bouquet so i could organize the sports bouquet then lock it so when i do another ABM scan it leaves the locked bouquets alone

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Why are you using a CustomLCN file? I thought you wanted to add cable channels. Use CustomMix for that. Also why have you got every channel in the file? You only need the ones you want to swap.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ive used the custom mix file for getting the mix of cable and 28.2 channels that was in a old thread this thread is about being able to change the channel numbers in the sports package to custom numbers when ABM scans so its cleaner rather than having BT sports hd channels mixed i want them in sequence like i stated in post #6

If you had read my initial posts you would have understood

Explains why you thought this was a duplicate request

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper1974 View Post
    this thread is about being able to change the channel numbers in the sports package to custom numbers
    You do that in the same file. One CustomMix file does both jobs.

Title
    Thanks
    If you have manually moved your chanenls around, please upload your bouquet files/lamedb files.

Located in /etc/enigma2
    All files ending in .tv and .radio

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If you have manually moved your chanenls around, please upload your bouquet files/lamedb files.

Located in /etc/enigma2
    All files ending in .tv and .radio
    Here is the rar with all the requested bits in as you can see i have reordered the sports bouquet as i want it but cant reorder the channels in the all channels bouquet because as soon as the a gap in numbers it send the channel to a totally different area when you stop the moving

Title
    Thanks
    Please delete the custom LCN file. It is not required. My mistake, sorry.

Please try this file.
    The two Irish chanenls are from the Sky ROI provider. I have used the numbers from the HD region.
    You must select the following providers
    Sky UK (region HD)
    Virgin UK
    Sky ROI (region HD). I hope you are aweare you can scan without creating bouquets. Say no to all the "create xxx" options

I have taken the liberty to usecpostions 408/409. Otherwise you would have had the offfical channels there. You will still have channels further down the bouquet. If you want to omit them, have a look at the the xml. There is a section for deleting channels.

As a bonus, you get an ITV regions bouquet too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Please delete the custom LCN file. It is not required. My mistake, sorry.

Please try this file.
    The two Irish chanenls are from the Sky ROI provider. I have used the numbers from the HD region.
    You must select the following providers
    Sky UK (region HD)
    Virgin UK
    Sky ROI (region HD). I hope you are aweare you can scan without creating bouquets. Say no to all the "create xxx" options

I have taken the liberty to usecpostions 408/409. Otherwise you would have had the offfical channels there. You will still have channels further down the bouquet. If you want to omit them, have a look at the the xml. There is a section for deleting channels.

As a bonus, you get an ITV regions bouquet too.
    Ok i installed the Xml you sent me in the custom folder

1)rebooted box

2)provider start order 1,Sky uk London Kent HD, main bouquets Section Bouquets and swap channels on everything else off
    2,sky roi HD , Everything off
    3, Virgin Basildon 1, Everything off

3)performed scan

this is the order its given me as you can see there's a lot of duplicates and messed up orders again in both "all Channels" and Sports" Bouquets also it placing sky Atlantic HD in when it need to be SD

Attachment 43952Attachment 43953Attachment 43954

Attachment 43955Attachment 43956Attachment 43957

Attachment 43958Attachment 43959

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast