Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Premier Sports HD & Setanta Sports 1 HD

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts

Premier Sports HD & Setanta Sports 1 HD

Quote Originally Posted by thisntaht View Post
    Can't get Premier Sports HD & Setanta Sports 1 HD on ROI ABM?
    Is this possible at the moment?
    Use "Custom Northern Ireland" for your provider and in configure settings, use expert mode and change not indexed to yes and save n rescan.
    Also note you will need to ftp xml file from post #15 beforehand. 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Andy_Hazza; 07-08-15 at 22:18.
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

thisntaht
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    Use "Custom Northern Ireland" for your provider and in configure settings, use expert mode and change not indexed to yes and save n rescan.
    Also note you will need to ftp xml file from post #15 beforehand. 🏼
    Thanks but that does not give the Irish Channels (RTE one, RTE Two HD, TV3, TG4, 3e) They are channels 101 to 105 inclusive on ROI ABM.
    And it still didn't give me Premier Sports and Setanta Sports 1 in HD, They were both in SD and I double checked the recommended settings

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks but that does not give the Irish Channels (RTE one, RTE Two HD, TV3, TG4, 3e) They are channels 101 to 105 inclusive on ROI ABM.
    And it still didn't give me Premier Sports and Setanta Sports 1 in HD, They were both in SD and I double checked the recommended settings
    Did you ftp the xml file in post #15? And in providers enable swap? When you rescanned did your press the tv button on your remote?

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter

Title
    Thanks
    You get Rte 1&2 & Tg4 In NI.

Title
    Thanks
    hi.... you said ROI.xml updated as well but cannot see any link for that. can you pls put the link to update irl.xml to add Setanta HD. the one you gave is for uk.xml and it updates only Premier Hd...but to get Setanta HD in sprots bouquet pls put the link for updated irl.xml link. thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    sorry... didnt read all your posts. All sorted. Brilliant posts. thank you so much.

thisntaht
    Did you ftp the xml file in post #15? And in providers enable swap? When you rescanned did your press the tv button on your remote?

Thanks for the reply, yes I did all that exactly as you state but it's still in SD
    Is there no ROI.XML I can use? Or will there be in the next version of vix?

Title
    Thanks
    You can't have done it right. If you are on latest build (Hades 018) and ftp'd the sky xml file over n overwritten the existing one n followed my instructions you will have had em. Re-check everything. No, northern ireland custom only and the roi channels you said previously are then in the entertainment bouquet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Attached are the latest provider files (taken directly from OE-A github today) for:

Sky UK 28.2 (last updated approx 06/08/15)
    Freesat 28.2 (last updated approx 08/07/15)
    Terrestrial UK Freeview (last updated approx 21/07/15)
    Virgin UK (last updated approx 01/08/15)
    Sky ROI (last updated approx 25/07/15)
    Cable NL (last updated approx 25/07/15)

ABM_ProviderFiles_070815.rar
    Last edited by bbbuk; 08-08-15 at 12:28. Reason: added last update dates

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbbuk For This Useful Post:

thisntaht
    You can't have done it right. If you are on latest build (Hades 018) and ftp'd the sky xml file over n overwritten the existing one n followed my instructions you will have had em. Re-check everything. No, northern ireland custom only and the roi channels you said previously are then in the entertainment bouquet.

Ok that works fine, Thanks for the reply.
    I guess what I'm looking for is to be able to keep the ROI.xml file as it is, but, with the added Setanta and Premier in HD.
    Without having to go to another region. I (and many others) like the channel format of the ROI.xml as it is, with the RTE's and TV3 etc start at 101 in the main bouquet.
    I like to keep the main bouquet, some do, some don't, each to their own etc.
    Just wondering, Is there going to be an ROI.xml in the future builds with Setanta and Premier in HD? On main bouquet and sports bouquet?
    I'm not tech savvy enough to write one myself but I'm sure there are guys here who could do it in their sleep,
    Just asking

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Setanta and Premier share a stream, programming is the same, so if you have one, then you have both. The only difference is the EPG data as some events are blacked out in the UK and others blacked out in Ireland on official cards.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lincsat For This Useful Post:

Huevos (08-08-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I had ran ABM as Northen Ireland which gets it without any modifications. Sorry. Try this one.

As per what ZoomZoomLuke started, I have added it to the same LCN as Northern Ireland.

XML attached. Extracted file goes in
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
    I used to have an F3s which had Setanta Ireland, Setanta HD and Setanta 1. I now have a Vu+ zero. I've added the xml in post #15 to the box but I don't have these channels. I have premier sport on 462 but I can't find the setantas. I just plugged my f3s into the TV to see if it was still showing all the setantas and it is. I want these channels for the 3pm games on Saturdays. Can anyone help me with getting my setup right? I'm a newbie and have limited experience have just followed guides on here to setup my box with openvix hades 018 and blue HD skin. Did scans through ABM. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Better off going to 3.2 image which will have the latest files.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ok. Where can I download that from? Will it automatically find the setanta channels? And will I be able to keep the blueHD skin? Sorry am a newbie! Learning!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Latest images are on openvix.co.uk

You can install BlueHD again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast