Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: TS media 10. A support question

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

TS media 10. A support question

mfaraj - thanks for your hard work and tsmedia, thank you. i've notices a couple of things

the screen open fine, however there is a small box that overshadows the pictures and names of some of the titles.
    if I click movies, the box is fine, however, when I choose a title (showbox) the screen goes into a smaller box, not filling screen

can these be fix to show full screen.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by john doe View Post
    mfaraj - thanks for your hard work and tsmedia, thank you. i've notices a couple of things

the screen open fine, however there is a small box that overshadows the pictures and names of some of the titles.
    if I click movies, the box is fine, however, when I choose a title (showbox) the screen goes into a smaller box, not filling screen

can these be fix to show full screen.
    sorted it, change skin to 1080. lovely work thank you

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, upgraded from 9.5 to 10.1 and channel 1, movies HD, BBCiplayer etc have all stopped working, went back to 9.5 but nothing works at all now, i have tried using a vpn also but still wont work i can browse through movies and get to the links but none of them work!! any ideas??