Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: User manual?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

User manual?

Good morning folks.

Is there anywhere I can get hold of a SE user manual to download for my perusal? I've searched but can't seem to locate one online. Trying to garner as much info as possible before I take my first tentative Linux steps.

Title
    Thanks
    You want to read up on the images rather than the hardware mostly as its the software that takes some learning, there is a vix manual on the site that is quite thorough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Useful Post:

robsunited (03-05-15)

Title
    Thanks
    The manual for the nano-se is bit different to other manuals and it comes with lots of information on the image and is very detailed on how to use it. I have just checked mine and its 61 pages long so I cannot scan it in for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kegnkiwi For This Useful Post:

robsunited (03-05-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks guys.
    I've located the Vix manual Walt so I'll have a good read at that.
    If the manual is as comprehensive as you say kegnkiwi then I'm confident it obviously covers all the bases. I wouldn't expect you to scan such a lot of info but I certainly appreciate the thought.
    Have a lovely day guys.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robsunited For This Useful Post:

Walt (03-05-15)