Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Advice choosing box

Title
    Thanks

Advice choosing box

hi im after some support and help in choosing a box, ive tried calling the telephone number and ive sent a message but no reply so hopefully I might some help this way as a new customer
    im after a a twin tuner that has an Ethernet port also need to know how many channels can it record if I have an external hard drive and will the latest firmware be installed on it and if cccam can be installed on it
    I hope ive explained it right
    many thanks x

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Depends on your budget for a STB. I have just got the Mutant HD2400 and I requested that they place the latest image on free of charge and I also had a internal hard drive fitted by the sponsors W.O.S for a extra cost of 40 quid . As I have said there are many on the site to choose from but to be honest the Mutant HD2400 is a fantastic box.
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/ba...NNER-REV-A.jpg
    Last edited by Bazzer; 26-04-15 at 19:55.
    Mutant HD2400 , 2 x DVB-S/S2, 2x DVB-T/T2/C ,OpenVix version 5.1.0028 , Simple Ten Eighty skin , and Tosh picons , remote Harmony 650, Amazon firestick

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If you looking for only a twin tuner then I'd recommend the vu solo2.
    Cracking box which is compact and powerful.
    Have a look at the specs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joysleep1 For This Useful Post:

marie73 (30-04-15)