Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: unable to use 3x dvb-s2 tuners at the same time...

Title
    Thanks

unable to use 3x dvb-s2 tuners at the same time...

Hi all.

I have an issue with my TM twin OE which i bought from World of Satellite.

I Cannot use all my 3 tuners at the same time. I have a quad LNB, and i have 3 cables comming from it, and into my 2 tuners in my TM and 1 cable to my USB tuner. This USB tuner, is a DVB-S2 tuner, which is a clone of a DVBSKY tuner, and works well. But when i try to start 3 recordings, i get this message:

No data on responder. (timeout reading in PAT)

Im able to use tuner A and B (the internal tuners) at the same time, but i think the problem is somehow related, to when i try to use 3 tuners at the same time. I also tried recording a free to air channel, while i was recording 2xdecrypted channels, but i got the same error.

What am i doing wrong here?

All 3 tuners are set to:

Configuration mode: Simple
    Mode: Simple
    Sattelite: 0,8W Ku-band Thor.....
    Diseqc sending: No

Thanks for your time.. this is driving me nuts.. I am starting to think that the TM i have, cannot use a USB DVB-S2 tuner.. but please prove me wrong!!

Title
    Thanks
    I am amazed, that no one knows about this problem. Have i posted this question in the wrong forum?? Really hope, to hear just about anything from you guys...!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    is the USB tuner really working well? Set the preferred tuner to the USB one and watch normal TV now USB should be used for watching. Does it work?

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    The TM's used to be horrible with USB tuners and it took a very long time for TM to get them working, not sure of the state of play with regard to TM and USB tuners these days as I don't use them.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Hello again.

I set the preferred tuner to tuner C (USB tuner) and nothing have changed. I can record with tuner C and A but when i try to watch a 3rd channel with tuner B im given the same message:

No data on transponder. Timeout reading in PAT...

What can i try next?