Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Service not found (SID not found in PAT)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I am of the opinion you are using the wrong NetID.

Lraizer's plugin has "any pure area/first found" net ID option. If you are in a pure area, this will work for you. If you are not, then it won't.
    But abu. I have to be using the correct net id because it downloads all the channels when i select 40979. Any other one does not work.
    It has to be corrent

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    In which case, I am mistaken, you are correct. My apologies.

Best to upload the debug logs when you use ABM as per thread in link below. Someone may be able to spot what is going on. Might be an idea to start with no chanenl data on the receiver.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...port-questions

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Best to upload the debug logs when you use ABM as per thread in link below. Someone may be able to spot what is going on. Might be an idea to start with no chanenl data on the receiver.

ok i think i have one log in there somewhere. I will try upload i. But i do now know if that is relevant to my problem.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Sorry i am on filezilla. I cant remember where the logs are stored.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

actually abu. Not sure if this is relevent
    When i had my previous tuner and i was not picking up anything. I downloaded some xml file and i replaced it with the one in my tukbox or something like that. After i did that when i go to tuner configuration it shows cable 6952 and cable 68 something something.
    Before i replaced this it said Virgin Media. I tried to restore it to factory settings but it still shows this. Not sure if my problem has anything to do with that.
    How do i get the default xml file back?

Title
    Thanks
    A conventional scan (where you choose region/provider) uses the cables.xml file located in /etc/tuxbox/
    When using a conventional scan, the NETID does not really do anything. Try it using 00000.

However, that file has not been updated for a long time so I always use the step scan method that Lraizer mentioned. This has alraedy been posted.

A conventional scan and ABM scan are two different things. I hope you are not mixing up the two.

Can't really assist further without the logs.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    A conventional scan (where you choose region/provider) uses the cables.xml file located in /etc/tuxbox/
    When using a conventional scan, the NETID does not really do anything. Try it using 00000.

However, that file has not been updated for a long time so I always use the step scan method that Lraizer mentioned. This has alraedy been posted.

A conventional scan and ABM scan are two different things. I hope you are not mixing up the two.

Can't really assist further without the logs.
    hmm
    Well a conventional scan works fine and i can view channels from it like that. It is organising the channels which i have a problem with. Erm how do i upload a log again. I use filezilla to access my box.?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    Erm how do i upload a log again. I use filezilla to access my box.?
    Link in signature

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Link in signature
    Ok i will need to wait until i can go back in the room. I will try upload the log as soon as i can.
    But how do i use the autoboquets cable plug in. I can not find it?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

really assist further without the logs.

I really want to get it work with the ABM because it sorts the channel list exactly how i like it. I am so confused why i keep getting that error.
    Could you explain the step scan method. I will try that next.
    This is how my channel list looks when i have it all as unknown.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    I really want to get it work with the ABM because it sorts the channel list exactly how i like it. I am so confused why i keep getting that error.
    Could you explain the step scan method. I will try that next.
    This is how my channel list looks when i have it all as unknown.
    Looks to me like your in the wrong section, press blue button whilst on the attached screen and press blue button again should bring up your bouquets sections then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Octagon SF4008 (1tb hdd - Openvix 5.1) Edision Combo (8gb USB - Openvix 5.1)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have tried that khan. I go to favourties and click on all channels. Right now it is working fine but it is now showing the HD channels.
    have a look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    You dont need to do a manual scan using step scan. You have already scanned the channels.

ABM scans and creates bouquets. During the process, it will re-obtain and replace the existing channels. That is of no use to you.

Lraizer's plugin is here
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post326831

I should upload his latest script tonight.

Good luck, cant help further without logs.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

joysleep1 (19-04-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ok abu i will give that plug in a try and install it.
    What i have figured out is that if I use the openwebif i can manually create my on buquets where i move the channel from the unknown section into the all channels section. So it might take me a while but i think i can create my own boquete to work.
    I will definitely upload the logs when i get back in the room. I have activated the logs but then i can not find it on filezilla. Need to do some more looking.

Thanks abu
    Legend.

I will keep you posted when i get back to do some further testing.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If i create my own boquets where i choose only to insert the HD channels, can i back up my image and settings and so if i ever factory rest or upgrade my software, my channel list will remain how i set it up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123