Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Channel freeze on record

Title
    Thanks

Channel freeze on record

Hi,

Bought the nano 2 super from WOS on thursday last, arrived yesterday (wednesday) with pre installed vix apollo 165

I've tuners A & B both configured to simple, single, 28.2, no.

Softcam is enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam_1.20.r8625_mipsel

Everytime I set to record a PPV channel the channel recording just freezes, meanwhile i can happily watch a second channel.

FTA is recording fine

Am i right in thinking its my softcam? what should i be using, i've always used oscam in the past

BTW, i'm just moving on from a twin tuner Amiko Alien 2, so i am otherwise chuffed with the performance of the TM in comparison!

Title
    Thanks
    I would check your tuners and config and connections it sounds like only one tuner is doing the job.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mann View Post
    I would check your tuners and config and connections it sounds like only one tuner is doing the job.
    I've switched from oscam to CCcam 2.3.0 and now i'm able to record successfully, can only assume there is an issue using oscam.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    never used oscam but multi tuners are advised to use CCcam 2.3.0 or mgcamd 1.38

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guigy View Post
    can only assume there is an issue using oscam.
    No issue with oscam from the plugin feeds here. As mentioned above though, Cccam 2.3 is currently required for multi channel decoding if using Cccam. Also available in the plugin feeds.