Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help I tried really

Title
    Thanks
    I thought id go motorised cause i didnt want to spend out twice in the event i got a fixed dish and then needed to watch something only broadcast on another satellite going through the channels at the moment (total crap) im not sure if i made the right move,oh well the satellite looks cool though lol :-)

Title
    Thanks
    You only really benefit from being motorised / having lots of satellites if you have one or more subscriptions or go to 'the dark side'. ie most FTA stuff is rubbish or solely in non-English. That's partly an assumption on my part because I've never seen anything other than Astra1, Astra2, Hotbird or Hispasat. However I doubt the other visible satellites are much different.

Title
    Thanks
    You Assume correctly, can be kinda fun going through the non english channels but the novelty is already starting to wear off .Alas it looks like ill be settling on Astra 28.2 and embracing the ways of the Sith !! Lol

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxter View Post
    Alas it looks like ill be settling on Astra 28.2 and embracing the ways of the Sith !! Lol
    I'm not familiar with that phrase. Is it an alternative way of saying 'go to the dark side'? If so and you do, you don't need to restrict yourself to Astra 28.2 for that.
    Most satellites have loads of foreign pay channels which have English audio tracks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345