Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Playback pixelisation

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No

Thread: Playback pixelisation

Title
    Thanks

Playback pixelisation

Hi my receiver is TM-NANO-3T with 2 dvbs2 tuners and 1 dvbT2 with a CCcam 2.2.1 manual install vix night hd skin 1tb hdd fitted the problem is I have a random pix-elating of video on playback generally after approx ten minutes of viewing this does not reoccur when the same time-code is replayed the error is less now than with the previous build and seems to worsen slightly the further the time elapses although is very random

Title
    Thanks
    Re playback have updated to apollo 047 and all seems OK with no errors at mo great stuff also best picture I have seen on any receiver

Title
    Thanks
    Had the same thing happen to my TM Nano oe with All Apollo builds,playback is terrible,it can seem ok for a good few hours then goes back to being unwatchable.