Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xpeed lx2

Title
    Thanks
    For the record.I don't blame you or anyone from VIX team I know how things work with sponsor...."Who's gonna buy LX3 if we sell much cheaper LX2"
    Thanks.
    GigaBlue HD800UE OPENVIX HELIOS
    Xpeed LX2 HDF

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lemi View Post
    For the record.I don't blame you or anyone from VIX team I know how things work with sponsor...."Who's gonna buy LX3 if we sell much cheaper LX2"
    Thanks.
    It has nothing to do with the sponsor, he sells much cheaper receivers than the Lx3 and we still provide images for those boxes, we even provide images for some receivers that he does not sell.

At this moment in time we have 4 or 5 images for receivers that are not public, primarily because we do not have any members of the beta team with a receiver on which to test, there are also other considerations that may prevent a release again nothing to do with what the sponsor does or does not sell.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

cwebb66 (12-07-14),judge (31-08-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi guys

one question , I sow apolo 028 image for xpeed lx1 and lx2 on download page,is that beggining of support for those two receiver's ?

or isn't ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hello if the image is in the feeds that means that it is supported by the vix team I wanted a LX3 but at the time they did not have a image for it
    but as soon as I saw that they had APOLLO 03 in their image section I ordered one from the sponsors

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nsw9154 For This Useful Post:

kamacnik1 (01-09-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12