Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing SD / HD channel numbers since $ky killed off HD

Title
    Thanks
    How are the section bouquest created. Is there no way to edit them

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You can edit the sections, you can even add your own sections but remember a channel is allocated to a bouquet before channel swap runs, so for example you can't hide adult section then move sky sports 1 hd to an adult section number and expect it to be hidden because it won't, it has already been allocated to the sports section.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Transfer it. You will be asked if you want to replace existing one, say yes.

(Same thing as deleting existing modified one and then transferring new modified one). Hope that makes sense.
    Yes it makes sense, it didn't ask me to overwrite that's why I asked and now for some reason my sports section is in meltdown lol I have lost sky sports news sd and sky sports 1 sd. I have tried running scan again but no change. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    how the are sections created. all I want to do is move down the HD channels in each section

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m1nz View Post
    how the are sections created. all I want to do is move down the HD channels in each section
    ABM was designed to mimic the broadcaster placement of channels. The sections are decided by the LCN. It was not intended for user customisation with regards to moving channels around. You can trick it by swapping channels around including non existent ones too.

You may be better off using Lraizer's version and use the custom sort feature. You can then decide on what each bouquet contains and in which order.

Title
    Thanks
    Is there a way to setup ABM so it has the FTA HD channels lined up first but the next in the order the SD channels?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Don't suppose anyone as an updated channel xml after today please. I would use ABM but don't want to lose the hd channels I have ie ITV, bbc1 and bbc2.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Don't suppose anyone as an updated channel xml after today please. I would use ABM but don't want to lose the hd channels I have ie ITV, bbc1 and bbc2.
    If you use the SD region, they will still be there, just different numbers. You also get the additional option of FTA HD bouquet. Granted that they willl not be at top of the entertainment bouquet

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your response abu bit ideally and if it's available I want whatever I can get in hd to be shown in main bouquet.

Title
    Thanks
    Save me checking, post back channel numbers of remaining HD channels when you use an SD region. Both HD and SD numbers please.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I think there is only ITV, bbc1 bbc2 cbeebies which are now in HD mate. The channel numbers I have is 103,101,102,614 but I don't think this is what you mean is it?

Title
    Thanks
    Think he means pal, for BBC1, BBC2 and ITV1:

SD versions are 101, 102 and 103
    HD versions are 141, 142 and 178

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    BBC1 HD 141
    BBC2 is showing at 102 so doesn't need changing
    ITV1 HD is 178
    Cbeebies HD is again showing in correct place

Title
    Thanks
    Need to use the SD region.
    Need names and both numbers next to it. Sorry would do it myself but have a cold and thumping headache.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your help mate.

Bbc1 sd 101 bbc1hd 141
    Bbc2 sd 102 bbc2 hd 142
    ITV sd 103 ITV HD 178
    Cbeebies sd 614 cbeebies hd 624

Is this OK? In not sure if there are other like bbc3 hd, itv2 hd etc that will work?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast