Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: B16MCC E2 bouquets to test 17.11.10

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

B16MCC E2 bouquets to test 17.11.10

while this is not a official release by B16MCC it was generated by me a few minutes ago using the B16MCC front end software version 0.3.1. and all rights naturally go to B16MCC as it was his software that made this possible.

=========================

the services database has been updated with all frequency changes made on 28.2 within the last few days. so this bouquet will be as upto date as it is possible to be.

i am not at home so i can not test these but i post them here for you to test them and report back.

i cant post the software used to generate these here as B16 has asked that it stay on his forum because it's still in beta but your more than welcome to get a copy from there if you want it.

thanks

==================================

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (18-11-10),silverfox0786 (17-11-10)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    looks like he sent this out in a rush only very very minor mistakes on here. negligable even. but it was a benifit to me so thanks i used my fixed bouquet and used this bouquet to match up the box office channels and now i have a sly box perfect bouquet including the radio channels, some thing that B16MCC does not include in his bouquet

edit: his box office seem t be a bit off too
    Last edited by silverfox0786; 17-11-10 at 23:10.
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox0786 View Post
    looks like he sent this out in a rush only very very minor mistakes on here. negligable even. but it was a benifit to me so thanks i used my fixed bouquet and used this bouquet to match up the box office channels and now i have a sly box perfect bouquet including the radio channels, some thing that B16MCC does not include in his bouquet

wouldn't mind a copy of your sly uk bouquet some time mate. i have a customised version on mine but it is not fully up to date with all the changes of late! sly really are trying to make it hard work to keep updates lately

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchris View Post
    wouldn't mind a copy of your sly uk bouquet some time mate. i have a customised version on mine but it is not fully up to date with all the changes of late! sly really are trying to make it hard work to keep updates lately
    yes sly are being a real nuisence and yes i will soon be posting my bouquet jus that i'm a perfectionist and i want it to be perfect as we speak i'm trying to fix the box office got 4 channels so far in the right place another 48 to go

Title
    Thanks
    yes sly are being a real nuisence and yes i will soon be posting my bouquet jus that i'm a perfectionist and i want it to be perfect as we speak i'm trying to fix the box office got 4 channels so far in the right place another 48 to go
    sound mate take your time thanks!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    any discrepancies found please post them with as much details as possible. the way this is kept up to date in in the form of a MS excell 2007 spreadsheet. so once there corrected there you will be able to take full advantage via the front end software.

i personally know B16MCC works very hard on this software but unless people report the exact errors the find it will take longer to route them out.

as i tried to point out B16MCC did not release this bouquet i generated and released it using his dreamboxuk services database and front end software. i only included his name in the title as by rights it is his due to the fact that he did all the hard work and i only pressed a few buttons to generate this set.
    as i said the software used is still in BETA so any bug reports are very welcomed.
    Last edited by Larry-G; 17-11-10 at 23:49.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    any discrepancies found please post them with as much details as possible. the way this is kept up to date in in the form of a MS excell 2007 spreadsheet. so once there corrected there you will be able to take full advantage via the front end software.

i personally know B16MCC works very hard on this software but unless people report the exact errors the find it will take longer to route them out.
    the truth is mate i once made a whole error report for him but didnt know where to report it so what i will now do is report it to you and then you can take it from there i found a small trick in how to fi box office without having to order the actual program it well easy but take bloody ages. infact for 52 channels it could take a few days to do

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    the truth is mate i once made a whole error report for him but didnt know where to report it so what i will now do is report it to you and then you can take it from there i found a small trick in how to fi box office without having to order the actual program it well easy but take bloody ages. infact for 52 channels it could take a few days to do
    i'm a moderator on his forum dreamboxuk so i will happily relay any bug reports directly to him and be sure he sees them personally.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    i'm a moderator on his forum dreamboxuk so i will happily relay any bug reports directly to him and be sure he sees them personally.
    ok mate that cool will post them to you so far i have fixed correctly 7 box office channel numbers bloody taking ages

i dont mind helping him kep this set updated the more ppl sorting it the more correct it will be and quicker it will be done

Title
    Thanks
    can i add just one thing that i have tried and tested B16 tends to change the box office and interactive channels from data to tv that is not needed as they work just fine left as data. also as soon as they change to tv they dnt show in the services of an exsiting bouquet and the picons dont correspond and then need correcting

12. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (18-11-10)