Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VU+ Android App remote access.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tomthebomb1968 View Post
    Try tiMote, its available from Google playstore
    Just checked this app and I must say I'm very impressed with it. It looks sweet and the gui is so easy to navigate. Thanks for recommending it. I am.able to stream my recordings from my box. Can any1 point me in the right direction to streaming live channels? Tried setting the decoding to h/w and s/w but with no luck Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I've played about a bit with it today. tiMote only gives you one streaming port option, so I put 8002 in so that is the transcoding port for my duo2. I can stream live TV to my phone very well. But it won't stream my recordings. I thought this may be because the box was sending on port 8001. Altered the port to 8001 on the app but still won't play recordings. Tried various players, Mx Pro, Avia, Es media and some more. All well stream live but not recordings. But if I use the vu app I can. So I'm happy using both. The vu app works a lot better than previously now but I prefer to use tiMote as live seems to come through quicker

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Can i ask what media player u are using to watch live?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    sorry for delay matey, Im using Live Media Player . You can download it to your phone from store.mdcgate.com. Has a lot of other features too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevdoc View Post
    Can i ask what media player u are using to watch live?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12