// OpenVIX Zeus
// GigaBlue Quad

This has been discussed by a number of people on the forum "Where has 'x' channel gone?" etc. but I'm curious. We often "lose" say Nick.Jr or a.n.other channel. In the case of Nick it sometimes goes from its usual Sky Channel 615 to a four digit channel beginning 13 - so 1394 or something. Then a week or so later it might come back to 614 and all will be well again without any manual intervention on our part (albeit we have EPG updates & autobouquet running daily at 4 in the morning).

Currently Sky One HD (Ch.106) has gone. I'm sure if I search around the EPG for the programme showing on Sky One HD, I'll find its new channel and be able to call it up. Similarly Sky Movies Premiere HD seems to have wandered off and that was fine a couple of days back. It's not an HD thing - for example all the other Sky HD channels like sport, other Sky movie HD channels etc. etc. are fine.

Manually running an automatic scan of channels and re-running auto-bouquet-maker has no obvious effect (doesn't fix the problem). I'd love to know what causes channels to move about and even better if anyone has a suggestion for what I can do to investigate my setup / stop it happening / or fix things I'd be really grateful.

Thanks,

Steve