Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: liverpool thread

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seame View Post
    I'll remind you of this when the summer transfer window is closed and hes moved to sunny Madrid.

He was obviously devastated that he would be leaving Liverpool with winning the league
    Well the main aim for liverpool was to get in the top four, aim achieved. They weren't aiming to win the league.
    VU+ Duo
    1TB Internal HDD [Recordings + PTS]
    8GB Kingston Micro External USB [CrossEPG + 256MB Swap + Ocrams Picons + Setting Backups + Image Backups]
    Plugins: CrossEPG Downloader + Media Scanner + OpenWebif + Picture Player + Cache Flush

Vix 3 - 808 --> Vix Zeus 23 --> Vix Helios 16 --> Vix Apollo 153 -->Vix Hades

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by avi68 View Post
    Fair enough! But don't forget last season liverpool were shit and he's a world class player.

Look at RVP, he wanted to leave united because fergie retired. What an ass.
    You've answered my point for me, if they aren't home grown, they are all mercenaries!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by avi68 View Post
    Well the main aim for liverpool was to get in the top four, aim achieved. They weren't aiming to win the league.
    They obviously weren't last night.

Also, I'm sure your valiant leader wanted out a few seasons ago too. Just when Chelsea came into money. All players these days are interested in the coin.

Title
    Thanks
    Football is not football anymore look at the english football league theres not many british players in a team

The likes of the london football teams the surporters all oviously from london kill 1 an other over there teams
    Look at the north west and the likes of newcastle and other clubs the do banter fun not like london suporters
    who just want to fight like thugs

Title
    Thanks
    As a Liverpool fan discusted that there defence was crap last night chelsea got onto that whats going on manager

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barry2012 View Post
    As a Liverpool fan discusted that there defence was crap last night chelsea got onto that whats going on manager
    Could you retype that in English please?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martincape View Post
    They obviously weren't last night.

Also, I'm sure your valiant leader wanted out a few seasons ago too. Just when Chelsea came into money. All players these days are interested in the coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyblueys View Post
    You've answered my point for me, if they aren't home grown, they are all mercenaries!

Money makes the world go round!
    VU+ Duo
    1TB Internal HDD [Recordings + PTS]
    8GB Kingston Micro External USB [CrossEPG + 256MB Swap + Ocrams Picons + Setting Backups + Image Backups]
    Plugins: CrossEPG Downloader + Media Scanner + OpenWebif + Picture Player + Cache Flush

Vix 3 - 808 --> Vix Zeus 23 --> Vix Helios 16 --> Vix Apollo 153 -->Vix Hades

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    No it doesn't, fairy dust does!

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    LOL Glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't make head or tail of it.....

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    What Walt said.

Title
    Thanks
    Well LFC weres leaving the goal keeper with no defence chelsea players scored easy...as that then same again Lfc defence was SHITE
    SO 3 GOALS defense was very poor
    Last edited by barry2012; 07-05-14 at 15:27.

Title
    Thanks
    Well LFC weres leaving the goal keeper with no defence chelsea players scored easy...as that then same again Lfc defence was SHITE
    SO 3 GOALS defense was very poor
    Na I blame the manager not the defence.

No need to beat Chelsea a draw would have been more than enough and with Palace the 3 points were more important to keep the pressure on City than improving their goal difference.

Title
    Thanks
    That's because all English players are crap!!, Let's face it without the foreign influence the BPL would be very boring to watch like the SPL or even worse.
    The sad thing about it is we are losing our world class talent, Damn the La Liga.

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 826 Posts
    As a Man U fan I would just like to wish good luck to both Newcastle and Man City today

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information here on my posts are hypothetical in nature, out of curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Use of the collective descriptions and knowledge from any of my posts are at YOUR discretion
    I am not responsible for what you do with it

Want to know about cardsharing see Here

Want clone support see Here

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

If you have had a problem that you started a thread about and found your own solution please post back to let everyone know how you solved it

Title
    Thanks
    Well it's all over for this season for Liverpool & all .Congrats to Man City they deserved it at the end though not to my liking .
    Liverpool in my view weren't fully equipped this season to win the title but they had a good go of it & they played some outstanding free flowing football which was a joy to watch .
    Let's wait & watch what happens during the transfer season.

Look on the bright side we've got the world cup to keep us busy before the start of the new season.
    Come on England.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast