Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E-Cigarettes and Vaping

Title
    Thanks
    I am also a vaper have been for the last 18months , best thing I ever did and is the only thing that got me off the ciggies believe me I tried them all. As a 40 years of rollie smoking it was tuff ,but the vaping was like a duck to water and I have never looked back and have not had a ciggie,or wanted one in all the time I have been vaping.But got the bug and make my own box mods and mix my own juices now so really into it .

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 826 Posts
    Mixing is next on my list
    Speaking of box mods I had a few goes on a 78w one the other day the thing was absolutely awesome and give me my first public cloud vape - need to get a good RDA now (more money)
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information here on my posts are hypothetical in nature, out of curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Use of the collective descriptions and knowledge from any of my posts are at YOUR discretion
    I am not responsible for what you do with it

Want to know about cardsharing see Here

Want clone support see Here

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

If you have had a problem that you started a thread about and found your own solution please post back to let everyone know how you solved it

Title
    Thanks
    You can build a 50w box mod for about 50 quid not problem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stumpey For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (06-06-14)

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Very nice mod - you got a good source for 72mg base ? want to get a litre or so
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information here on my posts are hypothetical in nature, out of curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Use of the collective descriptions and knowledge from any of my posts are at YOUR discretion

If you have had a problem that you started a thread about and found your own solution please post back to let everyone know how you solved it

Title
    Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stumpey For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (06-06-14)

Title
    Thanks

Just got this beast, vamo v5 with kanger aero tank on top. By far the best vapour machine iv tried....

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (06-06-14)

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I am sure others will disagree but the Aerotank is a superb bit of kit I now have 4 of them 2 original and as of yesterday 2 Mega, I also like the V5 you have there

i am going to do some experimenting with winding some coils for the Aero as I want lower resistance than the standard 2.0 and I can use some cotton wick
    D I S C L A I M E R

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell For This Useful Post:

Sirius (06-06-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hands up, I'm a vapour too. It's been almost 2 years since using the weed. This is my little baby...
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thecaretaker For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (06-06-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    i am going to do some experimenting with winding some coils for the Aero as I want lower resistance than the standard 2.0 and I can use some cotton wick
    Let us know how you get on.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Tried a few but Kanger always wins for quality of vape and no leaks
    Vu solo 2 motorised running vix ( always latest build).
    Vu zero as a client using ChannelsImporter from solo 2 running VIX ( always latest build) . Abm, xmltv impoter for epg

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all
    Just thought I would chip in on this, I smoked for around 40 years and had tried all sorts to quit, with no success. then I found vaping, I have been vaping for around 2 years now. I have tried all sorts of gear both high end and budget end. At the moment running 2 Provaris, ! with Kayfun lite on it and another with a Squape on it. I use cotton wool for wicking and 30/28 gauge kanthal for coils. Dabble a bit in mixing, but not a lot. all day vapes are Tiger blood from totally Wicked and Solstice from Cloud 9 Vaping, whom I must admit have the best customer care I have come across. Also got a fair few Genesis atomisers which I use indoors, some drippers as well. Mod wise 2 69 mech mods, 2 Roller mech mods a piccolo to go with the Spheroids and thats just some of them. For reviews, do a search of youtube. my fav reviewer is Todd.

Cheers
    colt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to colt2442 For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (09-06-14)

Title
    Thanks
    I was smoking 20 a day for 45 years. Started vaping about 2 years ago. I am much fitter and also saving a lot of money.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ahp For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (09-06-14)

Title
    Thanks
    The only way is to stop and keep dedication. Worked for me so far

Title
    Thanks
    Well i 2yrs know packed in hated them shitty patches and nicorette chewys,,,bought from farmfoods 5 pack of xtra strong mints for a quid
    1 pack about 3 ciggys 2yrs later packed in thankyou for the doctor who told me hate mints know lol but dont smoke must of spent some money in 2yrs
    Minted know lol seriuose try it

Title
    Thanks
    I've been vaping for a year or so. I stopped smoking in days thanks to e-cigarettes.

Currently using a protank 2 which I've microcoiled and am using cotton wool as a wick.

Love it. I can't say I've saved money but I don't mind. I'd rather spend it on something I enjoy and is healthier than on smokes.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerri For This Useful Post:

Maxwell (18-06-14)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast