Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IPTV Threads

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

IPTV Threads

Hi there

With the slow introduction of IPTV into our stb's would it be possible to have related IPTV issues, open services etc in one location on the forum. Im sure like myself many are starting to learn and show interest in this growing media addition to our stb's and would be useful to be able to share information regarding whats available any new apps that may work on our receivers and channels fta that can be viewed.
    Also may serve as a push to get vu+ to update the drivers to allow access to all types of iptv broadcast thats are available instead of the few that we can get at this time, if they see how much interest we generate on the forum for more access to this media.

regards
    satmanbasil

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to satmanbasil For This Useful Post:

Charlie owltree (05-11-13),duoduo (24-10-13),eclipsespain (23-11-13),FireballXL5 (08-01-14),s1m0nw (21-11-13),Sicilian (15-11-13),ukbob (15-11-13)

Title
    Thanks
    most IPTV channels you,ll get through the plugins are unreliable as there free, but not really kept up to date.
    Ideally you,ll need a dedicated box ie: Mag-250 , into which you,ll need to enter a portal, which directs you to a site with various channels etc,,
    these will vary depending on the provider you use, hope that helps abit, cheers satcat

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

yeah i have looked at the mag250 think right now alot of it will be hit n miss early days but then it was like that with most things in our hobby but i think opening up discussion regarding IPTV will only help to develop more interest and knowledge on topic.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Or use a plugin like IPTV-list-updater.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi rob

I have iptv updater and tsmedia plus the new sport and IPTV media which was in the last build from the list in the media portal only a few work that i can see but the adult content filmon seem to be stable if your into it, on the sport portal some are working too but really need to see what comes to life on saturday when epl broadcast

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Guys, we're going to add an IPTV section, what would you guys like to see in this section?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

jasus01 (08-01-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    This is your chance to tell us what you want guys, this is going to be your section so if you have a opinion now is the time to let us know.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    How to get it working on TM-2t Lol, nothing on TS media plays for me and IPTV list updater is hit and miss. Oh for the love of more codecs.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, section in the image or section on the forum?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duoduo For This Useful Post:

Ago (11-01-16)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    On the forum.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    A section for the mag250 and how to add url's .

foz
    tuto on making your own iptv streams would be nice although with my 0.37meg uploaded i am screwed
    members section to post streams
    thanks
    foz

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

Yes im with foz some help in building own stream list and adding them to stb is a good idea, also maybe section where users can report good links, available channels fta. General discussion on tsmedia and IPTV updater plus others that may come onboard and any development work on adding more IPTV related topic to the stb.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to satmanbasil For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (21-11-13)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I'll try to get new sections added this weekend.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

eclipsespain (23-11-13),Mr. Mister (21-11-13),satmanbasil (22-11-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I have both VU+ Solo and VU+ DUO here in Spain and I am trying to run the very useful IPTV List-Updater, the English movies are working fine but both FilmOn and English IPTV are not, will this just evolve in time or is there something more I need to do, I am using the old 702 image which works really well, do I need to use a newer image or open a port or something.

Regards
    Eclipsespain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast