Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skin like Sky?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomthumb View Post
    The box i am using is the Tm-nano-oe

Hard to show a screenshot of it actually working? Though i do have a screen shot...not to sure it helps lol

As with many things ...sometime's you just have to try it to actually get the full effect and see if you like it or not. The main shape is static,its the colours that are rotating so as to give an effect of movement
    thanks for that here is hoping we can get the shape to spin next that be great and if could get circles to spin on media player too

Title
    Thanks
    personally i too would like to see alot more animated icons on the vix images for technomate boxs, been attempting to look into this skinning malarky ....struggling but learning ... seems the graphics are in fact already there for spinning circles in media player in one of the skins i have, just not implemented in all boxs.

I have some replacement media player buttons (which i personally like better than the ones with the image) if anybody wants them to try with Blue_Hd/fraggles (many thanks to the authors of Blue_HD the skin is superb)
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomthumb For This Useful Post:

simonsez (13-03-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomthumb View Post
    personally i too would like to see alot more animated icons on the vix images for technomate boxs, been attempting to look into this skinning malarky ....struggling but learning ... seems the graphics are in fact already there for spinning circles in media player in one of the skins i have, just not implemented in all boxs.

I have some replacement media player buttons (which i personally like better than the ones with the image) if anybody wants them to try with Blue_Hd/fraggles (many thanks to the authors of Blue_HD the skin is superb)
    do they spin mate

Title
    Thanks
    The spinner does, But not the media player buttons, i just think they look better than the original image buttons.. i do have the graphics to make them spin...unfortunately i see no way to implement them as of yet

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    we looked into spinning for media player buttons too, but its not available within the vix image currently (well i dont think) we also have a spinner on the way to match up with the current Blue HD skin
    VU+ Duo, 500gb Hard Drive, 32gb USB Stick, Vix Helios with Blue HD Skin V3

CHECK OUT ALL THE LASTEST ON THE BLUE HD SKIN
    [URL="http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37561-Blue-HD-V3[/URL]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonsez For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (13-03-14),Tomthumb (13-03-14)

Title
    Thanks
    spin looks great... i did noticed that every so often the vix spin appears for a second or less... is that just mine or normal?

Title
    Thanks
    Heya mate,

This happened me too. There is 19 images of the spinner in the original and only 16 in the sky one so you're getting 3 VIX spinners. Two options: Delete the spinner folder then re-add the new folder or just go in and delete the last 3.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Conorooney For This Useful Post:

Clabs (21-04-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12