Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sundtek dvb-t/c usb -- vix driver

Title
    Thanks
    ahhh it is post 10 in this thread not the other linked thread. it does appear from that poster that it supports the home version which is great news. only drawback though is the lack of cable {not a big issue for most though} and the fact that the pro version goes to standby when not in use{no overheating issues}. but is definitely good for those who want to save a tenner on pro. so from that poster it seems you have the answer - it is supported

Title
    Thanks
    Does VIX support Dual Sundtek MediaTV Pro sticks?
    C+C or C+T

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rassi View Post
    Does VIX support Dual Sundtek MediaTV Pro sticks?
    C+C or C+T
    as far as we as a team have tested vix supports the Sundteck media tv pro c+t

the sundtek and official vuplus site will tell you what is supported and in essence as vix is based on officail so will they work on vix
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    From Sundtek

- VU+ Duo has support for 2 USB DVB-C/T only sticks

So it should be work to use two sticks, first on C and second for T

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    @IrishChris

I've seen on another post that mentioned you had 7 day epg working for Irish DTT.
    Do you get the 7 day EPG over the DTT using MHEG5? or does it download from other places?

Are you able to get any teletext?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yep, on my side, getting the 7 day EPG over DTT, not sure it is using MHEG5. Make sure you have the option selected in menu\setup\system\customize I think.
    haven't tried teletext yet.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThis View Post
    @IrishChris

I've seen on another post that mentioned you had 7 day epg working for Irish DTT.
    Do you get the 7 day EPG over the DTT using MHEG5? or does it download from other places?

Are you able to get any teletext?
    hi roger

yes I am getting 7 day epg ota through dtt. it uses eit which you switch on in menu/setup/system/customise - just change option to yes. it does not do mheg 5 which rte are using for interactiver services {in future} and digital text unfortunately. rte do not have digital mheg 5 epg yet but i have no doubt in future they will as they had during test phase early last year.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishchris For This Useful Post:

RogerThis (13-01-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchris View Post
    it does not do mheg 5 which rte are using for interactiver services {in future} and digital text unfortunately. rte do not have digital mheg 5 epg yet but i have no doubt in future they will as they had during test phase early last year.
    Is it the vuplus or the sundtek that doesn't support mheg-5? Could it be a software addon in the near future from ViX?

Title
    Thanks
    as far as i know it is the vu+ as i had a nova t stick about a year ago with dreamelite and it did not have it then.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Using suntek with Irish Dtt. When i first power up box from standby and say switch to DTT channel from Satellite it can take channel about 1min to come on. I take it that this is the suntek coming out of auto standby. Is there a way to improve this process. Can i turn off auto standby or get Dtt stick to come on when taking VU out of standby?

Title
    Thanks
    Has anyone else experienced problems with Sundtek + Vix 2.0?
    I´m getting tune failed message now and then, there was no problem with Vix 1.3

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi im getting the same issue with the sundtek sky ultimate DVB S usb tuner if I set my other tuners to not configured it works fine
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Title
    Thanks
    It is working fine for me ( Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home (DVB-CT)).

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linox View Post
    It is working fine for me ( Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home (DVB-CT)).
    You have used development driver loaded from Sundtek Control center or from plugins?

edit: Tested now drivers from plugins and it works, so problem is in devel drivers.
    Last edited by rassi; 13-02-11 at 11:15.

Title
    Thanks
    My Sundtek DVB C USB works fine in VuDUo VIX 2 with development driver.
    I have a Conax CAM with a paired cable-TV program card in my TV-set. It works in any TV-set with CAM-plugin in our cable-TV network. However, in VuDuo it doesn't seem to work. Is it so that the Sundtek DVB C USB tuner signal is not passing through the CAM-unit in VuDuo or how should it be explained?
    Last edited by rte; 13-02-11 at 16:51.

Vu+Ultimo/D80cm motorized/OpenVix5.2.045ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2 &
    Vu+Ultimo4K/D80cm 2LNB/OpenVix6.5.003ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast