Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: TSMedia plug in and Premiere League Football

Title
    Thanks

TSMedia plug in and Premiere League Football

Hi. I have been reading a few posts on other forums about trying to be able to watch the premiere league football this season on satellite but due to restrictions and possibly only 1 match per broadcaster at 3pm this is becoming more difficult in the UK. I have seen quite a few different sprts streams on TSMedia plug in. At the moment I struggle to get many of these channels to stream but has anyone succeeded with these and do you think we will be able to view any premiere league games for the upcoming season? Any recommendatiosn on which channels will work?

Title
    Thanks
    there for free so they are a bit hit & miss ,, doubt you,ll get a reliable source for the 3:00PM kick offs , as 1 day a channel will play, next day nothing !! thats the nature of the game m8..cheers satcat

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah- the other day I checked out a few channels that may have EPL football on (not necessarily 3pms) and they worked, tried again yesterday and only one out of 4 worked..

hit miss, but hey, what do we expect for free....

Title
    Thanks
    For a free plugin it is excellent and hopefully with more streams added we 'may' get a couple of stable streams for football.