Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1122

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    Thanks
    Many thanks. It is not showing in screenshot. I don't know why. Can you try to figure out why. However I can try to take a photo if any help.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Yeah a quick photo would be great.

Title
    Thanks
    Hey,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your time in making this skin look amazing on 1080p screens.

I'd like to edit some colours, especially the progress bar on InfoBar. MyMetrix app doesn't work.

I understand that I need to edit skin.xml, but I'm having difficulties in finding the value responsible for this colour. In fact, I'm having trouble identifying all of them :P

Please guide me to the right direction

Also,
    Code:
        <color name="metrixBackground2" value="#3c149baf"/>
    Does the 3c stand for tranparency?

Is there a stylesheet I need to follow?

I'd appreciate any advise on this

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi zYx.

Does the 3c stand for tranparency?
    That's right it's about 35% transparent. Most of the colours are referenced at the front so editing those first few lines is the best way to adapt the colours as per the old MyMetrix app.

However the progress bar doesn't work this way for some reason. There is also a folder within the MetrixFHD skin folder called "colors' I believe the progress bar is made from the file '00ffffff.png' and so import this into your favourite photo editing app and change colour to your liking.

No stylesheet as such, but I'm happy to try and answer any other questions you have.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, and yes, changing colours in those first few lines didn't do much. In the end I changed the progress bar line to a different colour.

Also, changing font in
    Code:
    <font filename="/usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/fonts/setrixHD.ttf" name="SetrixHD" scale="100"/>
    to
    Code:
    <font filename="/usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/fonts/EndurancePro-Condensed.ttf" name="SetrixHD" scale="100"/>
    didn't work either, so this is something I need to investigate.

Did you try removing those lines with colours?
    Last edited by zYx; 28-06-15 at 14:45.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    I don't know why but the skin/image seems picky about which font it uses. Back in the day the original font was pretty bad and had some issues. Someone else posted a working font on the openstore and I made it the default on this image. Up until that point my attempts had all failed to, so unfortunately I don't know what was changed in the .ttf or why other fonts seems to fail.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi - I've just flashed hades 18 (coming from apollo) - I downloaded the 720 metrix version but it's not showing in the user interface selection screen (even after reboot) - I can download the 1080 version and it shows - which is weird - has the 720 version been deprecated?

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Chumley, this is probably caused by needing to run the plugin first and save the configured skin and it will then appear. Having said that, my understanding is that the plugin no longer works with the most recent version of Hades.

As I didn't write the plugin and have no idea how to fix it, I'm afraid that the 720 should be considered deprecated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

chumley (22-07-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Brilliant skin, I'm recommending it to everyone! :-)

Could someone point me at the name & location of the 'placeholder' image used when highlighting say a folder in the Video list please? Its the one which says "by iMaxxx - Metrix" on a grey background.

Cheers,

Steve

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steveharman For This Useful Post:

scwheeler (04-08-15)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Steve,

I'm not near my box but /usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/Picon_default.png should be it. It will however change that image in any other places where there are no defaults. If you make any improvement let me know and if possible I'll add into the skin.

Title
    Thanks
    I know this is a very minor issue but when viewing recordings / media, the icons at the bottom right hand of the screen (HD etc.) are cut off for me, they are fine on normal live tv - is there a way of copying the settings from live tv to the media player screen?

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Chumley, there is and it's also a minor fix! I will try and sort this weekend, I would have done already but I need to reset up my new computer for this as my laptop was broken.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Forgot I don't have a windows setup now which I used to use............However it is done, uploaded and will be in the next update.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

chumley (07-09-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Has anyone tried this excellent skin with OpenVix 3.2 and is it OK? Frankly I'd rather stick with Hades and keep this great skin, than move forward with Vix and lose it. :-)

Thanks,

Steve

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Thanks for the compliment!

I'm running 3.2 and all is fine with the FHD(1080) version of the skin (no plugin). So give it a try but as always make a full image backup before reflashing that way if anything doesn't work how you'd like it's one button push back to exactly where you are.

Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast