Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Having problems unzipping that. Any chance you can post the unzipped file? Or tar.gz?
    I used OS X built-in archiver to make the zip but have remade with a different program now which hopefully helps.

skin.zip

I also should have been more clear that once this skin.xml file is placed in /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/ there is no need to generate the skin you just need to select it from the skin setup menu in system>setup>user interface>

i seem to have just the 720p one
    where is the 1080 one?
    Rossi did you mean within the zip file? Anyway I have checked and re-checked this zip and it is 100% the 1080 skin. For anyone else using this zip file please ensure that you have updated to VIX107 otherwise other files will be missing.

If anyone really wishes to fix the generating skin issue the navigate to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/extensions/mymetrix/skinparts/

and make sure in both the screens and widgets folders there are 2 folders in each - active and inactive. Plus make sure there is nothing in the active folder.

Please remember though - There are currently no 1080VIX compatible skinparts in the store , this will take time for others to make

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwestwood74 View Post
    cant find this on 107 on my tm nano2 super which is capable of the 1080 buffer
    1080 version is built into the regular version of the skin, so should show in the feeds in skins(not skins1080) and then you select the 1080 skin within the plugin.

However as you've probably read from above this is currently broken so you can either download and apply the fixes above or just hang on until the next vix update when all should be fixed.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    tbh i use my own build server so i ran an updated build and updated metrix in the upgrade process, i then went in to the plugin and selected save my skin,
    its generated it and rebooted it and then i selected it from the skin setup.
    and its the 720 version.

so now if i remove this and re-install metrix from the feeds i should just be able to select it from the skin menu and dont need to go into the plugin?

it might be wise to put this in skins1080 and take out from the store as i can forsee many issues with people downloading incompatible screens/addons etc.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Rossi -did you go into mymetrix general settings and select 1080?

I tend to agree and think it may be easiest to make a separate 1080 skin for those that want it without the store. I will set this up today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

rossi2000 (22-12-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Aha working now.

I set Skinparts to off (even though I don't use any anyway!) and regenerated again. Upon restart its all 1080! Nice job!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to finbarr For This Useful Post:

scwheeler (22-12-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    One question. Over the past couple of weeks my EPG has looked strange. Seeing transparency around the edges as in the screenshot. I tried deleting all the files and rebuilding but it still stays the same. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419247724.220946.jpg

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hold on. Ignore me. I fixed it by completely deleting the plug-in files from the Extensions folder. Sorted now.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    1080 version is built into the regular version of the skin, so should show in the feeds in skins(not skins1080) and then you select the 1080 skin within the plugin.

However as you've probably read from above this is currently broken so you can either download and apply the fixes above or just hang on until the next vix update when all should be fixed.
    Metrix or mymetrix isnt available on download plugins page not listed anywhere

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    There's a typo and it's listed as MatrixHD in skins (or should be!)

Title
    Thanks
    In the 1080 version the vix submenue is broken. There are no menue items. Everything Else working well- Thanks!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfa001 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (22-12-14),scwheeler (22-12-14)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wfa001 View Post
    In the 1080 version the vix submenue is broken. There are no menue items. Everything Else working well- Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know wfa001 and glad the rest is now working.

Title
    Thanks
    when i tried the 1080 skin it looks great but the epg then sits in the top left quarter of the screen rather then being in the middle or even full screen like it should be

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Thanks jwestwood74. When in the EPG, can you press menu and check that the "Picture in Graphics" is set to yes. Does that help?

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, I got a new vu+ duo2 with latest image and since I installed this theme I can't change VFD theme. My box crashes every time I enter those settings. The first time I entered VFD skin settings my box crashed and the VFD wouldn't work. I had to flash my box to get it working again.

Also, half of the stuff on my box is unreadable, because the font is too big at times. Is there an easy fix for this? ViX menu is also empty.

Endurance Pro Light will go nice with this theme, please let me know if I can simply swap it on my box?

Thanks
    Last edited by zYx; 26-12-14 at 13:12.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    If you have an issue, please create a thread in the ViX support section. It's no use adding this to a thousand-post thread.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast