Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, good work. In the first info bar look de red-green-yellow-blue menu. I think that is most ellegant without this menu. Can you delete it or where is the skin line to change?. Thanks again and sorry by my bad english.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Pajillas.

Delete this from the skin xml file: (it is in the infobar section)

<!-- /*Buttons-->
    <ePixmap pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/buttons/red.png" position="261,685" size="30,35" alphatest="blend" />
    <ePixmap pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/buttons/green.png" position="446,685" size="30,35" alphatest="blend" />
    <ePixmap pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/buttons/yellow.png" position="636,685" size="30,35" alphatest="blend" />
    <ePixmap pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/buttons/blue.png" position="818,685" size="30,35" alphatest="blend" />
    <widget name="key_red" position="301,690" zPosition="1" size="130,25" font="RegularLight; 20" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" valign="top" />
    <widget name="key_green" position="487,690" zPosition="1" size="130,25" font="RegularLight; 20" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" valign="top" />
    <widget name="key_yellow" position="677,690" zPosition="1" size="130,25" font="RegularLight; 20" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" valign="top" />
    <widget name="key_blue" position="859,690" zPosition="1" size="130,25" font="RegularLight; 20" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" halign="left" valign="top" />
    <!--Button */-->

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

pajillas (11-04-13)

Title
    Thanks
    All good now, thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    So finally I finished the channel select screen!

Here's the screen shot:

Attachment 25018

I realised why ecm info wasn't showing as I didn't give you the plugins! So below is my current (scrappy) rar file. This includes all the above changes but please ignore the weather until I figure how to change the location.

Copy the files to the corresponding folders in your usr folder. Any problems give me a shout and hopefully in a few weeks I can either put it out as an ipk or in the feeds

Attachment 25019
    Hi mate

Great work with the skin. Is it possible to leave the channel list as it was as the full list and move the now, next and after whats on under the Viva to the left as the full channel list looked cleaner. Also now and next is only needed instead of having all 3 if this does not fit as you can have whats on now with a description and next with a description on the left. (Sorry Please don't shout at me it just my opinion)

Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Scwheeler

i dont to mess up installing the new updates therefore please can i ask you to attach a rar file that i can simply delete the current from my reciever and add the new one which contains all new updates (sorry for asking to be spoon fed lol)
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    yerpp just delete the file and replace with the new one and re-boot
    TM-Twin*1TB HD*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

TM-Nano*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by josh_g View Post
    yerpp just delete the file and replace with the new one and re-boot
    Is that the MetrixHD folder inside usr/share/enigma2 attached a couple of posts up?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    yer thats the replacement folder with the new edits just delete the old one on the box and replace with the new one
    TM-Twin*1TB HD*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

TM-Nano*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED

10. The Following User Says Thank You to josh_g For This Useful Post:

duoduo (11-04-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Igleave - yes do as Josh mentions but also do copy the py files to your "usr/lib" folder in the same way otherwise some bits will be missing. Just copy to the same folders as in the rar file.

Stav - shouldn't be a problem to do it that way. That channelselection window is just a straight copy of the recent update of MatrixHd skin for VTI. I'm happy to improve and listen to ideas so will have a try and see how it looks. It may take a little while as I am currently fiddling with the recordings (movie) window and recording infobar and want to finish those first.

Best, Steve

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

duoduo (11-04-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Trying to load 1.2 on my set, ftp'd across succesfully, deleted old metrix folder and rebooting but when selecting metrix, gui is restarted but with the stock vix night theme??

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    Igleave - yes do as Josh mentions but also do copy the py files to your "usr/lib" folder in the same way otherwise some bits will be missing. Just copy to the same folders as in the rar file.

Stav - shouldn't be a problem to do it that way. That channelselection window is just a straight copy of the recent update of MatrixHd skin for VTI. I'm happy to improve and listen to ideas so will have a try and see how it looks. It may take a little while as I am currently fiddling with the recordings (movie) window and recording infobar and want to finish those first.

Best, Steve
    No probs mate, with recording could you add the rewing/forward speeds as they are currently not showing,

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    ok so the folder heirarchy has confused me. After extractin the rar file, the folder in path usr/share/enigma2 called Metrix HD goes in usr/share/enigma2 in the box but where does the folder Components from extracted rar path usr/lib/enigma2 go in vu path?

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi gsingh - dont copy the folder. Within the components folder you have 2 more folders - converters and renderers. Copy the files from these folders into the matching folders on your VU.

For reference these folders are /usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters/ and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/renderers/

hope helps.

Title
    Thanks
    clears up a lot schweeler, regards! One problem ive seen is on the channel Watch HD and Watch +1, only about 20% of the W character shows up. Only this channel atm, there may be more but I haven't spotted any others. Also, is there a way to put a black box around the weather section on the screen just like the time as it is sometimes hard to see over the broadcasts.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Glad to help - I've seen the issue with Watch but I don't understand why yet - I can only think it is due to the font!! I am investigating and thanks for the bug report.

There should be a black box around the weather - like this >

screenshot2.jpeg

Is your not the same?

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast