Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    i had this problem aswell but i more or less started again by removing the 2ib modules and re-installing specific ones.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    Thanks
    have got it working, manually deleted all skin parts and readded them! Looking great!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    For those of you that have the skin working, please can you post all the addons you have chosen to build your skin.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    *sorry double post*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    screenshot (1).jpg

There you go mate. Try to delete all the skin parts first then manually add them one by one...a boring process but well worth it when everything works!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gsingh For This Useful Post:

duoduo (16-05-13)

Title
    Thanks
    got my working had to delete all the skin parts first then manually add them
    here is what i have in my skin parts
    screenshot.jpg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgate For This Useful Post:

duoduo (16-05-13),shizik (16-05-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks guys i will give it a try when i get home. Just to confirm you delete all current settings, do i then need to reboot? Also can you both confirm that you have your picons showing on the info bar (across the bottom of the screen, bar that shows current programme)? Where the picon is meant to be on this bar mine just says the name of the skin creator (not Metrix)
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    ok here is my final setup you need 2 sets of pico
    pico 1 on /usr/share/enigma2
    pico 2 on the root of the box

delete all the skin parts first then manually add them no need to reboot yet,
    reboot when you have added the parts and save mymetrixHD
    Here is what i have in my skin parts
    i have just 11 skin parts

screenshot.jpg

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    what do you mean of the box sgate? please can you tell me the path? Can i use the same picons for both?

Title
    Thanks
    yes the same picons for both
    the box ( your duo )

Title
    Thanks
    I deleted all the parts and saved and restarted gui with a naked skin then re-added all the parts, saved skin and restarted gui. The picons show up normally on mine saved on my usb in usb/picon path. No need to fiddle. Just check if your usb is mounted properly and the folder path and name is correct. It should just show up automatically. I dont have 2 sets of picon, just 1 on my usb the normal way. Also, make sure your using ocram SHD picons from here.

Just a tip @igleave22 - dont store picons on hard drive as everytime you change channels, your hard disk will spin just for the picon, your better off putting them on a usb or flash memory if you got space.
    Last edited by gsingh; 16-05-13 at 17:42.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Definitely don't need Picons in Enigma2 if USB mounted and selected correctly.

Setting up Github so can be added to feeds - hope to have finished early weekend.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Although i didn't agree with having to inser picons in two separate areas i have given it a try and still had made no difference. I have completely removed all addons for the skin and added all the suggestive options previously most of which i was already using, the picons show on all relevant screens but still not on the main info bar. Can anyone else kindly suggest anything to get picons showing on info bar?

Title
    Thanks
    Full fresh flash! dont use backups...manually enter all your settings + metrix stuff... Its gonna be a long night... good luck

also are you using a usb??

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Not using usb mate. So go to menu and choose reset option. What if i revert to say a backup from before i installed the plugin? Why would this not solve the problem. Feel a little uneasy startng from scratch in casei f*ck up on a big scale, wouldn't know where to start putting some of the stuff back on duo

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast