Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OE-Alliance OnDemand player official support and discussion thread.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i get issues after fast forwarding when trying to resume play. if i fast forward for a few mintues it wont play it will just freeze

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi team, i just downloaded from the feeds and am well impressed, seems to work perfectly, well done everbody and keep up the good work

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    as stated in the original post:
    I did remove from menu plugins remove plugins but it still showed in the menu and blue button also menu plugins I have since reflashed with 600 and updated to 629 and now it shows the correct config menu

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It looks like all of your attached logs are the same and I can only see an attempt to play a BBC iPlayer stream..

Anyway, for users outside of the UK the only streams we can play are source by Limelight. For the show you tried to play it doesn't look like a limelight stream was available as this is the error thrown:

Code:
    Non UK Address
    findPlayUrl: Non-UK and no limelight, return blank:
    I suggest try and play a different show and see if that works for you on the iPlayer. As I can't see any details in the log for ITV Player I can't debug this fro you...
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

nml (13-03-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi All involved, this is a fantastic plugin much appreciated.

As a XBMC user I compared the HD quality on iPlayer on my XBMC machine compared to my Vu Solo 2 and can see a noticeable difference (I did make sure to select the high quality setting on the menu). I went to BBC HD and played the latest Top Gear episode. These are screenshots of both paused at about the same time, firstly the one from my Vu Solo 2:

screenshot.jpg

And now the one from XBMC:

screenshot004.jpg

As you can see the one from XBMC seems to be a higher quality stream, whereas the one from the Vu Solo 2 is more like SD and has the logo sort of zoomed in.

Is there anyway to get the same HD streams in this plugin as on XBMC?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to im85288 For This Useful Post:

warajoker (13-03-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by im85288 View Post
    Hi All involved, this is a fantastic plugin much appreciated. Is there anyway to get the same HD streams in this plugin as on XBMC?
    Hi there,

This request has appeared a few times and it is something that we need to look into to see if it will be possible. If the XBMC Addon-on can play the HD stream then I presume that our OnDemand plugin should be able to do so also.

Time will tell though..
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

im85288 (13-03-13)

Title
    Thanks
    looks like in build 630 problem with " problem retrieving stream url " on 4OD is gone . great job OnDemand team

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shizik For This Useful Post:

mcquaim (13-03-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shizik View Post
    looks like in build 630 problem with " problem retrieving stream url " on 4OD is gone . great job OnDemand team
    I'm afraid that this is one that we can't take credit for I'm afraid..

I suspect that the method used to bypass Geo Block (service called TUNLR) must have been having issues that have since been resolved. Anyway, great to see that it's back and working
    D I S C L A I M E R

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

shizik (13-03-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Guys

Please can someone point me in the direction of where to find the On demand plugin dl

Regards

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry this is for a VU+ Duo and am looking for the final version not BETA

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Sorry this is for a VU+ Duo and am looking for the final version not BETA
    What image & build are you using?
    If using ViX, it's now in the plugin feeds.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Latest VIX mate? Where is the feeds section please?

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    What image & build are you using?
    If using ViX, it's now in the plugin feeds.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Latest VIX mate? Where is the feeds section please?

It's in the very first post, Menu> Plugins> ( green to download ) > extensions> OnDemand. or use the telnet command
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-17.log
    Quote Originally Posted by mcquaim View Post
    It looks like all of your attached logs are the same and I can only see an attempt to play a BBC iPlayer stream..

Anyway, for users outside of the UK the only streams we can play are source by Limelight. For the show you tried to play it doesn't look like a limelight stream was available as this is the error thrown:

Code:
    Non UK Address
    findPlayUrl: Non-UK and no limelight, return blank:
    I suggest try and play a different show and see if that works for you on the iPlayer. As I can't see any details in the log for ITV Player I can't debug this fro you...
    Thanks for your reply just tried again, still the same on bbc, itv and 4 but rte and 3 ok. I have attached another log file hopefully with all the info in, sorry about the last one.
    Thanks again nml

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Phoenix, do i not need to FTP a IPK file then? I just simply go through the steps you mentioned and it should already be there automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    It's in the very first post, Menu> Plugins> ( green to download ) > extensions> OnDemand. or use the telnet command
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast