Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Channel Master 1.2m dish and feedhorn

Title
    Thanks

Post Channel Master 1.2m dish and feedhorn

Hello,

Some of the dishes in my collection are surplus to requirements, so I thought I'd start by getting rid of the Channel Master/Andrews/Raven etc. 1.2m dish face and the matched feed horn.

The dish does not come with any mounting brackets as I'll need these for my other installations but one can be quite easily fabricated and would be a good upgrade to those with a 1m Channel Master dish as it's a bolts off/bolts on job (bolts are included). It's in good condition, if a little dirty (I gave it a quick wipe), but the back is painted green. There is no postage available with this dish as it's just too large. I transport dishes on the roof-bars of my car, so if you have these, you won't have a problem with transport. Or I can deliver the dish within around 30 miles of Bristol for a small fee.

DSCN3704.JPG

Price: £40

The feedhorn is, I believe, suitable for all Channel Master dishes, including a 1.8m one which should, in theory give better gain over a conventional one.

DSCN3702.JPG

Price: £10
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    Thanks
    The feedhorn is now sold! The dish is still available.
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
    Hello,

Some of the dishes in my collection are surplus to requirements, so I thought I'd start by getting rid of the Channel Master/Andrews/Raven etc. 1.2m dish face and the matched feed horn.

The dish does not come with any mounting brackets as I'll need these for my other installations but one can be quite easily fabricated and would be a good upgrade to those with a 1m Channel Master dish as it's a bolts off/bolts on job (bolts are included). It's in good condition, if a little dirty (I gave it a quick wipe), but the back is painted green. There is no postage available with this dish as it's just too large. I transport dishes on the roof-bars of my car, so if you have these, you won't have a problem with transport. Or I can deliver the dish within around 30 miles of Bristol for a small fee.

DSCN3704.JPG

Price: £40

The feedhorn is, I believe, suitable for all Channel Master dishes, including a 1.8m one which should, in theory give better gain over a conventional one.

DSCN3702.JPG

Price: £10
    hi , channel master dish still avaible or sold , email me pls . ...l.com thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Last edited by judge; 08-09-13 at 23:27.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digsat2 View Post
    Removed your email address as all sales should be kept in publuc until agreed.
    Also, you hardly want spamers harvesting your email address & bombarding you, do you?

Title
    Thanks
    dgisat2, yes, the dish is still available - the feedhorn isn't.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

Can you be a little more specific with your location eg county or say 15 miles from bristol or cheltenham or newquay

Thinking of fuel costs if I need to collect

Thanks
    Vu Solo2,Vu Duo(x2), ET9000(archive), DM 800(x2)(archive), 1.1M Triax Motorised, 43cm Motorised, Octo LNB 28.2E, Satellite BG Card(defunct!), Tring Card, JSC (i) Card, JSC (v) Card,Viasat Baltic Card

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABARKIE View Post
    Hi

Can you be a little more specific with your location eg county or say 15 miles from bristol or cheltenham or newquay

Thinking of fuel costs if I need to collect

Thanks
    I *was* about 10 miles away from Bristol when I placed the ad but have moved now and the dish is now in Street, Somerset. About 15 mins drive from J23 on M5.

Title
    Thanks
    As mentioned before, I can deliver the dish within around 20-30 miles of Street.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

Thats a bit too far for me

Good luck with sale
    Vu Solo2,Vu Duo(x2), ET9000(archive), DM 800(x2)(archive), 1.1M Triax Motorised, 43cm Motorised, Octo LNB 28.2E, Satellite BG Card(defunct!), Tring Card, JSC (i) Card, JSC (v) Card,Viasat Baltic Card

Title
    Thanks
    Where are you based? Can meet half-way.

Title
    Thanks
    please advise if available. will send payment & collect in 2 weeks time.

te5.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    @captain jack
    can you confirm this is still for sale please? Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Dish still available

15. The Following User Says Thank You to captain jack For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (22-03-14)